• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host4ever- Powerful, Reliable and Free!

Powerful, Reliable and Free!- Host4ever provides free web hosting powered by top of the range servers. Members are required to signup to free offers which funds their free account.

Im chen, I am the accounts manager for Host4ever, I thought Id introduce myself and tell you abit more about our services.

www.host4ever.tk

To start with Ill just give a brief overview of what we offer:

General Account Features Free
Disk Storage 1 MB
Bandwidth 3 GB
POP3 Email Accounts 5
CPanel Control Panel yes
99.99% Uptime Guarantee yes
24x7 Access FTP Access yes

Email Account Features Free
POP3 Email Accounts 5
Web Based Email Access yes
Email Auto Responders yes
Mailing List 5
Email Catch All yes
Email Forwarding yes
Email Aliases yes
SMTP POP Mail server yes
MX Record Changes yes
Spam Filter yes

CGI, Perl, PHP yes
Secure Server Includes (SSI) yes
PhpMyAdmin Support yes
Audio/Video yes
CGI Chat Room yes
Web Based Statistics yes
Cron Jobs yes
Flash Support yes
Search Engine Submission yes

Additional Features Free
Use Your Own Domain Name yes
Use our Sub Domain yes
Add-on Domains 5
Parked Domains 5
Sub Domains 5
FTP Accounts 5
MS Frontpage™ Extensions yes
Password Protected Files yes
Custom Error Pages yes
Redirects yes
Shopping Cart yes

Database Free
MySQL Database 5
PostgresSQL Database 5

Global user are welcome!

If you have any questions at all please post them below and I will attempt to answer them to the best of my ability.

Cheers,
Chen
Accounts Manager

sorry!

This offer is only for beginner advance user please buy our $3 per year hosting
plan additional powerful feature will included! :shame:

wowcheesestick said:
Sounds like YOU CANT READ.
one offer/week
plus your offer is shit
1mb 3mb
only ----ers gona use it.

lmao. you give a beginner a 3mb month bandwith? they wont even be able to understand how it works and the bandwith will be gone.
i say this is just another scam that wanted ppl to buy their plan.
plz ban.

How about 20mb bandwidth?

Do 20mb bandwith will satisfied you but you need to provide link back to my site deal? :shame:

wowcheesestick said:
lmao. you give a beginner a 3mb month bandwith? they wont even be able to understand how it works and the bandwith will be gone.
i say this is just another scam that wanted ppl to buy their plan.
plz ban.

chen8 said:
Do 20mb bandwith will satisfied you but you need to provide link back to my site deal? :shame:

If you use a forum, then you're gonna need alot more than 20 MB of space; because most of us beginners want to use hosts such as yours to host a forum such as theirs. This may take up about 55MB -- 2GB or to upwards of 6GB of bandwidth per month depending on how big the forum will get. And besides, IPB 1.3.1 doesn't fit in 1 MB of space anyway, as MySQL takes up space on your H.D.D as well.

I think this is imposible!

You know what is beginner?
If people want to host yahoo and ebay for free on my site is not beginner i think. pirate2

DarkBlood said:
If you use a forum, then you're gonna need alot more than 20 MB of space; because most of us beginners want to use hosts such as yours to host a forum such as theirs. This may take up about 55MB -- 2GB or to upwards of 6GB of bandwidth per month depending on how big the forum will get. And besides, IPB 1.3.1 doesn't fit in 1 MB of space anyway, as MySQL takes up space on your H.D.D as well.

By all means, check to see if my site is beginner material...

Files = 3
Folders = 4*

First off is my index.htm, it's basically there for the CSS files to give more oomph to. -- Filesize = 3 KB

Next is my about.htm... this page also takes styles from the CSS file to put on its own little arse. This file includes an e-mail link to me. Filesize = 3 KB

The last, and most space consuming file is my logo, standing with 700px for width, and 200px for height in .GIF format from Photoshop... it takes up about 71 KB.

And last but not least, the little star next to the folders... * each folder you put onto a site is EXACTLY 4 KB, no matter if it has a file or not in it... a folder is just there as a container. To add up the total amount of KB/MB you take up...

Filesizes + (# of Folders * 4) = Total space you take...

In my case...

77 + (4 * 4) = 93 KB + 2 KB (2 KB I forgot to put in due to my CSS file.) = 95 KB

My site is here.

Last edited:
chen8 is a kind person but he just doesn understand 3mb is not enough. i dont need free hosting no more. i got tons of paid hosting and stuff
just saying that 3GB bandwith might get you some hostees.

very good!

You can make your site 10x larger than this one if you use our free service. :biggrin2:

DarkBlood said:
By all means, check to see if my site is beginner material...

Files = 3
Folders = 4*

First off is my index.htm, it's basically there for the CSS files to give more oomph to. -- Filesize = 3 KB

Next is my about.htm... this page also takes styles from the CSS file to put on its own little arse. This file includes an e-mail link to me. Filesize = 3 KB

The last, and most space consuming file is my logo, standing with 700px for width, and 200px for height in .GIF format from Photoshop... it takes up about 71 KB.

And last but not least, the little star next to the folders... * each folder you put onto a site is EXACTLY 4 KB, no matter if it has a file or not in it... a folder is just there as a container. To add up the total amount of KB/MB you take up...

Filesizes + (# of Folders * 4) = Total space you take...

In my case...

77 + (4 * 4) = 93 KB + 2 KB (2 KB I forgot to put in due to my CSS file.) = 95 KB

My site is here.

wowcheesestick said:
chen8 is a kind person but he just doesn understand 3mb is not enough. i dont need free hosting no more. i got tons of paid hosting and stuff

you got your wish, chen updated it. :p

10 times larger eh, well that already happened when I uploaded all those midis to my site earlier.

igbn2.t35.com Midi Totals...

Just alone... my Final Fantasy 5 midis total in KB to... .99 MB! How do you like that?

.99 MB + 95 KB = 1.085 MB (About)

Last edited:
chen8 is a kind person but he just doesn understand that 1mb storage space is way too small. maybe 50mb+ will get you some hostees

im not bsing but you see, i have 15 pic for my webspace and each one of them are 100k. thats 1500kb already. so yeah.. 50mb will be good. 100 is decent

I think this place only offer free hosting service!

Please go to paid hosting forum not here! :p
What you trying to do here?

wowcheesestick said:

chen8 said:
Please go to paid hosting forum not here! :p
What you trying to do here?

And T35.com gives me un-metered space, which I gladly gave up my MySQL space for. (T35.com Free accounts forever!!)

wowcheesestick said:
t35 is for beginners. ppl do need mysql or hes a nub.

Yeah well, T35 allows you to connect to an external MySQL database that is compatable to T35's server, or whatever. I almost got my IPB to work on T35.com, however you cannot upload through php scripts on T35.com, so no-one could upload avys. :p

Back