• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hostgator review

Antonio

RicherMan.Com
NLC
I have bought the baby plan on hostgator for 3 month for my new site.

Here is my reviews about them.

I have emailed them for sale etc questions before I purchased it, I got the reply from them as soon as 1 or 2 hour later I checked my email.
When I paid for the plan it only took 20 mins to set up my account.and I have built a new site in 1 hour :biggrin2:

Everything now works fine and I have a nice connection up and down even I am in China.

More reviews will be here in few days ;)

Thanks for your time

Regards,
Antonio

Hostgator is one of the leading reseller hosting on the net. but dreamhost is good too for shared hosting.

Fahad

Last edited by a moderator:
becareful with hosgator though. they are putting "phpsuxec" on their new accounts. so if you want to run a script that requires "777" premisons it won't work... if not they are a good company

Fahad_1 said:
Hostgator is one of the leading reseller hosting on the net. but dreamhost is good too for shared hosting.

Fahad

I think in terms of support , hostgator is better than dreamhost.

Dreamhost is also overselling, but as a large company i guess they can stand behind their word.

Hostgator e a must when it comes to support and hosting
I was with them for 8 months till I created my own company.
Started with the basic reseller packadge and moved on to a dedicated one.
Their support is top noch, That is for sure.

Hostgator is a good host. Best thing you can always do is send test emails to the provider and see if you like the replies/response times. Free and easy way to test them before paying anything.

-Jay

Back