• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Down

socialfactory

i got robbed I paid 3000PKR for my hosting for my 1st site.. the site goes down after ever few days of the month :S

What should I do ?

I'd get some free hosting in place as soon as possible and create a mirror site until you've fixed your problems with the Host you're with right now. You probably need to check the terms and conditions of the service you signed up for. Did you agree on a maximum allowable percentage for downtime? If not, you probably need to write this experience off as an expensive lesson and search for a better alternative.

If I'm doing this correctly $3000 PKR is ~ $30 USD. Is this a dedicated server? It seems like you should try to deal with them in getting a refund or some money back if they're down a lot. Think about migrating to another company with a more stellar dedicated server services. You can google online various companies offering dedicated server services and check the reviews on them. Good luck

Back