• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for a Wordpress news website

dankargo

Hello all,

Firstly, let me introduce myself - my name is Danny and I am one of the senior team members for a European music news website - www.escxtra.com. We generally get round 12,000 pageviews / 7,500 sessions a month. We use Wordpress as our CMS, using very few plugins and this is the only script we use.

We have been looking to move to a new VPS/dedicated server as we have been paying for a high package that we feel is not required for our needs and being self funded, looking to slim down as much as we can. We have tried shared hosting in the past but this is not adequate as we found ourselves reaching the maximum in resources fairly quickly.

We would also be looking to have our emails re-hosted, it would be a bonus if this could also be offered.

We are quite happy to display ads but would also be looking at monetizing our own content.

I look forward to any responses :)

Hi,
If you go for our managed VPS option, then surely we will re host your emails and will make all the transfer of your data free of any charge as it will be a managed VPS .. below is our options for it ..

Managed SSD VPS M-1

Guaranteed RAM 1 GB
Burstable RAM 2 GB
Guaranteed CPU (Equal Share) 2 vCore 2.4GHz
Full SSD VPS Space 35 GB
Bandwidth 3 TB/month
IP Addresses 2
Full Root Access Yes
Uplink Port Speed 1 GBPS
Intel Xeon Quad Core VPS nodes with minimum 36GB RAM Yes
Hardware RAID-10 Yes
VPS hardening, security and management Yes
VPS control panel for VPS administration Yes
Host unlimited domains Yes
Free moving assitance and data transfer Yes
Free weekly backups via large R1Soft nodes Yes
99.9% uptime guarantee Yes
No overselling guarantee Yes
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $54
Datacenter Location Dallas, Texas, USA DC1

To order and customize kindly visit here: http://www.lotservers.com/managed-vps.html

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the information :) At Domainsatcost.com we currently have great sales on our Dedicated Servers, with unmetered bandwidth starting from $44.99/m, no setup fees or hidden fees, and we can provide free migration for you. You can also re-host your emails in the same plan or you can also take a look at our Email Hosting plans.
For further information you may contact me at julie.griffith@domainsatcost.com Thanks!

You may want to consider a Managed WordPress VPS for your project. This is a new product built specifically for hosting a single WordPress installation (email pre-configured - just migrate existing addresses or create new).

The VPS provisions with a lightweight control panel pre-configured with a WordPress installation, email addresses, and performance and security boosts. All account resources will be dedicated to your site and you'll be completely segregated from other websites on your own vps, but with the ease of use of a shared hosting account.

Does the provider offer a free trial? Almost every provider offers at least a 30-day trial, but some offer longer terms – keep your eyes and ears open and take advantage of the no-commitment period to test every facet of the service.

If you have a WordPress website then WordPress hosting is the best option to go with as it is specially tailored for WordPress so comes with the entire thing needed for running a WordPress. So it would be great if opt WordPress hosting for your Business website which is built in WordPress

Back