• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for online magazine

patronm

Hi,

I need like small vps for my online magazine. I think I need 10-15gb with like 1-2 terabytes of BW . I'm expecting around 2-3k unique visitors a month.

I also require cPanel.

I need a reliable host that has been around for a while and has great uptime.

Hello,

We can offer you something that fits your request. We have been in business since 1996, and uptime is phenomenal. We guarantee 99.99% per our SLA.

Budget SSD VPS
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 15 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 2 TB Transfer @ 1 Gbps
  • 1 Core
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /112 – 65,536 IPv6
  • DDoS Protection in Las Vegas Location
$5/mo. + $10/mo cPanel license = $15/mo.

http://wswd.net/ssdvps-budget.php
http://wswd.net/ssdvps-budget-las.php

Standard SSD VPS

• 1 GB RAM
  • 30 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 2 TB Transfer @ 1 Gbps
  • 1 Core
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /112 – 65,536 IPv6
  • DDoS Protection in Los Angeles Location
$10/mo. + $10/mo cPanel license = $20/mo.

http://wswd.net/ssdvps-tx.php
http://wswd.net/ssdvps-la.php

Here are some shots taken from a handful of our VPS nodes. I think our uptime speaks for itself. ;)

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Just wanted to come back in here and say that I chose wswd about a month ago. These are amazing. They have went above and beyond for a novice like me to get to grips with my new vps.

Thanks guys!

You're welcome, and thanks for the business! Glad the VPS suited your needs. :)

Okayservers have a best offer for you.

1vCores Processor
Xeon E5v3@ 2.4 GHz CPU
OpenStack KVM
2GB Guaranteed RAM
10GB SSD Hard Drive
100MBPS Bandwidth Unmetered
1 IP4 (all ports open)
France and Canada Location
in just $12.99 / month.

I will recommend you to use the services of Microhost. They are providing the cheap VPS hosting servers for their customers with 99.99% of up-time. I personally found their services extremely amazing. You can try once, I hope this will definitely help you for your website.

web hosting

There are many web hosting providers out there; only choose the ones that provide the best features for your website's business.

Okayservers have a best offer for you.

1vCores Processor
Xeon E5v3@ 2.4 GHz CPU
OpenStack KVM
2GB Guaranteed RAM
10GB SSD Hard Drive
100MBPS Bandwidth Unmetered
1 IP4 (all ports open)
France and Canada Location
in just $12.99 / month.
What are the security measures and server backup protocols?

I suggest 10GB Hosting which is the best-managed vps hosting service provider for your online magazine. Its managed vps hosting plans are the best & affordable. The basic plan starts at 2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 50 GB HDD, 5 TB Traffic, Etc. Its managed vps hosting service plan include Cloud Virtual Servers, Flexible Upgrades, Full Root/RDP Access, KVM Virtualization, Instant VPS Provisioning, Up to 1 Gbps port, Choose your OS, Dedicated IP Address, DDoS Protection, SSD Based Servers, VPS Control Panel, Scalable CPU and RAM, 4 locations, Traffic(100 Mbps port), Enterprise-Grade Hardware.

AllWebHost is a popular unlimited web hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance. AllWebHost is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises.

Unlimited Web Hosting For Linux & Windows
WEB HOSTING - $2 / month

Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Domain Hosting
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases

Visit Here: allwebhost.com

Hi,

I need like small vps for my online magazine. I think I need 10-15gb with like 1-2 terabytes of BW . I'm expecting around 2-3k unique visitors a month.

I also require cPanel.

I need a reliable host that has been around for a while and has great uptime.

You must try bodHOST provides the highest quality web hosting services available at the most competitive prices. Its basic VPS solutions are available for as little as $14.99 per month.

Additionally, free setup, cPanel, and WHM administration are included. In addition, there is no charge for data movement, and there is a guarantee of a 99.9 percent uptime.

If you buy today, you'll get a 15% discount on managed VPS hosting services and use the Coupon Code - "SANTA15"

Back