• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting For Proxy Sites?

Earnshaw24

Ok,

Could someone please tell me a free webhost that PHPProxy will work with? :cry2:

It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

phproxy will work with most host. But due to the CPU useage that it takes up, and the high amount of bandwidth, most free hosts don't allow you to use it. If they do allow you to use it, don't exect them to be around much longer.

yea or find any host that has php support upload ur phproxy to a dictionary then only let certain people use it...

i used 2 run a proxy site and would take 2GB BD per day with around 10,000 uniques and more than 10,00,000 hits per day and size depends on ur material

If it get alot of hits, who might earn a little cash, however new proxy site unless it provide unique stuff, i don't think you will earn much given that people go with reputation.

Simply put, it is unlikely to get a free host if you are running a proxy service. You need paid hosting at the minimum.

Back