• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for SC Clan Needed

Rianon

Hello everyone,
I currently dont have the money to get paid hosting. So hopefully someone out there can fufill my needs.

This is what I require:

- 100 MB Webspace
- 5+ GB of Bandwidth
- PHP4 Required
- Sub-Domain Support
- 2 MySQL Databases
- At least 1 FTP Account
- cPanel

In exchange for the hosting I can put a "Hosted By *enter webhost here*" link on my site. I cant however put pop-up ads, banner ads, or any other type of ad other than the "Hosted By link".

I currently don't have an established site. However I will be using a php Clan script for my clan. I will not host or link to warez on my site, I will obey your TOS, and I will not use the hosting for file storage.

The website will be about my clan which resides within both Warcraft 3 and Starcraft Broodwar. Members will be able to view their ranks, info, etc... I will include a forum for the clan members to chat with each other and create a great community.

Hopefully someone out there can help me out.

hi Rianon,
may i know why you need so much bandwidth?
Are you expecting a big number of visitors every month?

Well technically 5 GB a month isnt a rather big number now a days for hosting. But yea I'd expect a lot of visitors monthly and most of the images including forums take up a lot of MB. So 5GB is really all I need.

I would only offer you these specs if I know your site has been proven to use up this much resources.

As we icontact-hosting.com do not oversell resources we cannot allocate for that amount of bandwidth. the webspace is no problem.

if you need more than 50Mb then i can arrange that, but the bandwidth will be limited to 1GB for the first month unless your website traffic is in danger of going over.

Back