• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Needed for 360 Gaming Website

SnowWolf

~Hosting Needed for 360 Gaming Website~

Hi, I'm planning on starting up a website for 360 gamers, but I don't have the money to afford any hosting at the moment. I can offer to put advertisements on the website, as long as its a banner ad or google ads, and that we can put the code into the site ourselves. This is because we will be having forums, and would like to place the ads in a certain place instead of having them fixed at the top.

If anyone offers to host, can they please be a reliable host, as all of my previous hosts end up shutting down and discontinuing. I wouldn't mind to have ads, so long as I am assured that the hosting will be online with no downtime..

Anyway, this is what im looking for:

Requirements:

• 2 - 3GB Space
  • 10GB Bandwidth.
  • Cpanel
  • Mysql
  • Php Myadmin
  • Addon domains (so we can use our co.cc or other future domains)
  • FTP Access.
-Thanks for reading!

I don't have a plan that exactly matches your needs, but you can try out KH2 plan:
1 Gigabyte RAID 1 Storage
10 Gigabytes Premium Level 3 Bandwidth
cPanel 11
MySQL
phpMyAdmin
Addon Domains
FTP Access
No Advertisements
All for only 10 LIFE-TIME posts.
It is possible to upgrade to 16 gigabytes storage and 160 gigabytes bandwidth, with unlimited features.
Order Now!

Ads, then you can signup right away, make the request in my forum for the F3 plan. This deal is just for you.
3GB Space, 8GB Bandwidth
http://hostingz.org/forum/

You get to choose between a 468x60 or a 125x125 advert. Plus you have to add Kontera contextual ads, you know the ones which give words a double underline.

I'll give you the ad code once your account is created.

Sounds like you need RackFree :) http://forum.rackfree.net

* 2 - 3GB Space: you can get 2 gigs of space for 30 points (about 15 posts)
* 10GB Bandwidth. (10 gigs for 30 points)
* Cpanel (latest version)
* Mysql (and mysqli, pgmyadmin, you name it :))
* Php Myadmin (got it, comes with cpanel)
* Addon domains (so we can use our co.cc or other future domains) (unlimited addon domains)
* FTP Access. (unlimited ftp accounts)

Sounds like you have an interesting site...perhaps you want to become part of our growing forum network?

Hi we can offer you 500MB space and 1GB bandwidth at www.driphost.com and when your site gets larger and you need more space and bandwidth we will be more then happy to upgrade you for free.

Let us know thanks!

btw all plans come with cpanel + fantastico :)

~Hosting Needed for 360 Gaming Website~

Hi, I'm planning on starting up a website for 360 gamers, but I don't have the money to afford any hosting at the moment. I can offer to put advertisements on the website, as long as its a banner ad or google ads, and that we can put the code into the site ourselves. This is because we will be having forums, and would like to place the ads in a certain place instead of having them fixed at the top.

If anyone offers to host, can they please be a reliable host, as all of my previous hosts end up shutting down and discontinuing. I wouldn't mind to have ads, so long as I am assured that the hosting will be online with no downtime..

Anyway, this is what im looking for:

Requirements:

• 2 - 3GB Space
  • 10GB Bandwidth.
  • Cpanel
  • Mysql
  • Php Myadmin
  • Addon domains (so we can use our co.cc or other future domains)
  • FTP Access.
-Thanks for reading!

Hello, My name is Josh Hubi and I am the network director of a gaming company called GamerNode. (www.gamernode.com)

I would be more then happy to offer you free unlimited ad-supported space for your gaming related website. Here are some other websites we host:

www.leak-free.net
www.xboxfocus.com
www.blackmesasource.com
www.chillers-media.com

If you are interested and would like to discuss more. send me a PM or contact me by the following:

e-mail: me@joshhubi.com
msn: thecoolhubi@optonline.net
aim: Josh Hubi

Take Care

Fibre-Hosting.com can offer you this FREE when AD-Supported! All of our hosting is on dedicated servers based in the UK.

- Cpanel Admin
- Free Domain Hosting
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- PHP and MySQL Database Support
- Instant Activation
- FTP Support
- 99.9% Uptime
- No Advertisements

All you need to do is contact us at admin@fibre-hosting.com.

http://www.fibre-hosting.com

Back