• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting needed

eg0_

Please read before replying with stupid default messages! Pay some attention to your offer!

I'm looking a host for my personal site where I basically post my CV and my contact information. I'm not looking for huge traffic (less than 1GB month), and won't need much space with the package (1GB or less is enough). I already have my domain(s) that I wish to use. What I want from you is easy-to-maintain solution.

I'm not looking for resellers or companies that have been in the business for few months. I wish to pay quarterly with moneybookers, and moneybookers only. I wish to stay on the same server as long as possible (I don't want to have to keep changing the NS entries), and the server should have good uptime. My budget is flexible, I want quality over quantity.

Hi There!

I can offer this custom plan from us at ConnectHost.net :)

1GB Space
2GB bandwidth
cPanel/WHM 11 or DirectAdmin (Pick one :))
5 Addon domains
Been in business for 1 year, 5 months
Accept MoneyBookers
$2.50 per month or $7.50 Quarterly.

PM me to order :)

Dear eg0_,

After carefully reading your request I would like to offer the following shared web hosting package:

RadixONE
3000MB Disk Space
30GB Monthly Transfer
$3.00/month (= $9.00 quarterly, we accept Moneybookers)

I realise that this package is more than you require, but it is the smallest package we offer. For less than $3.00 USD per month per account it's hard to provide a decent level of support and host our customers on high-end equipment.

We are not resellers. Please refer to this FAQ entry for more information. You will be hosted on decent equipment. Unlike many other people we do not host our clients on Celeron desktop computers. You can expect at least a dual CPU quad core Xeon with at least 4GB's of RAM.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Also, please take a look at the promotional codes on the home page: You'll get 10% off if you pay quarterly.

www.radixhosting.com

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Hey eg0_,

I hope I can provide you with what you need, the specifications are as follows:

Genome Standard
1000 MB Space
40,000 MB Bandwidth
$2.99/Month!
Unlimited Features.

We accept Paypal and Moneybookers.
For more information visit www.genomehost.com

Feel free to contact me.

We have been in business for more than a year now and registered in the state of Delaware, however, your request for paying only with moneybrookers keeps us at bay.

We have our own secured merchant account that is encrypted and can process credit cards daily or you can opt to use paypal.

I'm checking the first three offers. Initially I like the RadixHosting the most but can't seem to find the company's address. Genome and ConnectHost offers are also good.

Genome has great uptime but somehow that templatemonster website template is so over used so kinda gives shady image of the company. Cant seem to find the legal part of the ConnectHost.

ephasenetworks, I'm sorry but going through any other form of payment is inconvenient for me at this time. I understand it might be bit frustrating.

I'm checking the first three offers. Initially I like the RadixHosting the most but can't seem to find the company's address. Genome and ConnectHost offers are also good.

Genome has great uptime but somehow that templatemonster website template is so over used so kinda gives shady image of the company. Cant seem to find the legal part of the ConnectHost.

ephasenetworks, I'm sorry but going through any other form of payment is inconvenient for me at this time. I understand it might be bit frustrating.

Dear eg0_,

Our company address is listed on all invoices. I will send you a private message on this forum with the address you were looking for.

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Thank you all for offers, I've decided to try RadixHosting. Admin/mod can close this thread.

Back