• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting package requirements

priyanka

Hi guys,
What are the main things you want to have in a hosting package? Apart from features like disk space,bandwidth transfer, database etc. what things you would like to have.

Good uptime, support, extra features, friendly support and staff. All those things are important for me when I am a client, and when I am trying to please my clients.

Ciao.

I think hosting package should be fast, reliable, affordable, guarantee 99.9% uptime, 24/7 tech support, 24 hour live chat & phone support, email support.

IMO, uptime is the most important point for web host. Web hosting companies should also consider efficient and effective support that includes 24/7 tech support, live chat and phone support. Other than software features, 30 days free trial or money back guarantee are also important. Customers can utilize this service to judge their capability and reliability. :)

Back