• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting (Paid)

xguy001

I need a paid hosting which offers this...I don't mind the money i need to pay though...

--1 Ftp account
--Unlimited Space
--Unlimited Bandwidth
--Unlimited Data Transfer
--Asp
--My Sql
--PHP
--No ads

If possible can you actually give us a set of numbers as:

--Unlimited Space
--Unlimited Bandwidth

Does not exist anywhere. Plus it goes against the forum rules I believe.

Originally posted by northwind
If possible can you actually give us a set of numbers as:

Does not exist anywhere. Plus it goes against the forum rules I believe.

Actually it isn't against the forum rules, he is looking for unlimited type hosting.

Hmm...

Since you need so much space and bandwidth I will charge you....

unlimited $/month .

We can set it up instantly. Unlimited $/month can be payable via paypal.

Originally posted by xguy001
I need a paid hosting which offers this...I don't mind the money i need to pay though...

--1 Ftp account
--Unlimited Space
--Unlimited Bandwidth
--Asp
--My Sql
--PHP
--No ads

Please note that asp is a 'windows thing' and php is a 'unix thing' and it is not common to see both on one host. We can offer you the following those excluding asp... if you still need asp, we will organise something especially for you :)

We'll give you the following:

$5/gig space - you get an 'unlimited' amount available as long as you pre-pay
$3/gig transfer a month - you get an 'unlimited' amount as long as you pre-pay...

You must make an initial payment to your account cover expenses as you go... and you just keep sending money as you keep using ;) no problem...

you get:

100 FTP accounts
100 mySql databases
PHP
no ads

contact one of our representative by going:

www.riverworld.net > Enter > Support

that's the best we can do for you with that information

www.riverworld.net

I don't believe it. Am i the only one saying that cyberdevx.com is the cheapest and reliable web-hosting ever saw?
Excuse my taunt, but i just can't believe what my eyes are seeing...:eek:

theultimateone,

please stop it with these ridiculous quotes right now.

You dont even work for this company, therefore we cannot believe you.

Not only that, but offering 150gb bandwidth for 15/month would be LOOSING money, that business would be bankrupt in a couple days.

We already know that this 'host' you advertise for is a couple days old and runs on a reseller account.

Based on the fact that they have random people advertise for them, I can assume that it is not a legally registered business and its probably run by a minor.

HeH, they won't dissapear, because (i quote) "they aren't giving away unlimited bw, they aren't measuring it, which is not the same thing"
And that's because they found someone who doesn't pay for their bw. Unbelievable, but true.:biggrin2:
This makes me laugh...aren't they the best hosting company in the whole wide world (www)? :classic2:

Who says it's true? I'll tell you whats true. What's true is that they'll have lousy support, lousy service, and will cut you off if you use any amount of bandwidth even close to what they offer. Oh, and they'll go out of business and take your money.

theultimateone, why don't you accept on'line payments through secure credit-card? Only paypal? What's this?
Please use something SECURE as 2checkout.com or any other and i will buy one. Just to see what's with your hosting company. (yours or not.)
Best regards.

Okay.. you guys are taking this way to far now.

If you have a problem with a certain host, please PM them or Email them. This isn't a drama forum and it isn't a place to attack a host.

Let's not turn this place in WHT, where every thread turns into a flamewar.

Hehehe... Unlimited Data Transfer AND Unlimited Bandwidth. Wow this guy is really something, eh? :D

If you want unlimited transfer, get a RackShack 10mbit server. It's Unlimited Data Transfer, just not Unlimited Bandwidth. :rolleyes:

Apache/1.3.27
mod_log_bytes 1.2
mod_bwlimited 1.0
PHP 4.3.2
FrontPage 5.0.2.2634
mod_ssl 2.8.14
OpenSSL/0.9.6b

They are most definitely monitoring bandwidth. Since their bandwidth is provided by Time Warner, whom use the 95th percentile method....so cyberdevx.com certainly isnt in the position to claim unlimited BW. I'm not knocking cyberdevx.com. 75 gigs for $80 is normal if your cost is $1 per gig, which is possible.

Last edited:
Originally posted by theultimateone
Shut your trap up, let people do their own kind of business....Who asked you losers to but into othe people business. Just because you can't afford it, that doesn't mean other companies can't! Go look at their plans, they were nice enough to change them because of you. And all you give them is.......pathetic! Watever!......

change the hosting package because of us ? :confused:

Sounds like professionalism is flying out the window with some of these new hosts :confused2

The last 3 threads in this forum are full of craps about that hosting company and their bandwidth. I think we should just "let it go" :)
And we should also check their website in one or two months, just to see if they'd be up.. :classic2:

Back