• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request - 100+mb|10gig BW

cwc3

Need
--------------
At Least:
Space: 100+ mb
Bandwidth: 10+ gigs
cPanel
Fantastico
Addon Domains
Subdomains
10+ mySQL DB's

Just hit a 2gig bandwidth limit in 10 days, site down and I need a host quick. Please help.

Info
-------------

Site: wWw.HackingSource.Net
Coding: HTML + PHP
Stats: 75-90k hits a month. 2.5 - 3k hits a day. Check site + just registered here:http://mvtracker.com/stats.php?l=cwc3
Sites like me: Http://Securegamers.com Http://Blizzhackers.com
Contains: Wc3 Cheats, World of Warcraft Cheats + more
More info: I do not plan on hosting any illegal hacks, 3rd party programs pr0n etc. I receive about 75,000+ hits a month. Ranked number 1 on http://www.xtremetop100.com/world-of-warcraft. I have to say, I dont have blizzard on my side.

I will have my own google adsense on my site. I dont want and ads.

What do you get out of this?
----------

Mainly link to you, your link will be in my signature for edgeofnowhere.cc, securegamers.com, blizzedout.com and more. I will also talk about you. This worked succesfully with host.cheat4.com/hostingposts.com and more. You will benefit out of this.

I currently do not have a credit card. Just a paypal account with about $10 in it.

Contact info
----------
Email: ccrazy@gmail.com

Thanks,

Tony Grenier

If you've earned that much, why dont you take some of it and buy hosting? It would certainly be of better quality. And with those stats you can definately afford it. OR I'd be willing to make you a deal, If you're really making that much in adsense, then I'd quote you a hosting price, and you put my adsense up until the cost is covered, and then put your adsense back up. if you'r making that kind of money it shouldnt take long for the hosting to be paid off, and take my ads of. If this sounds good to you, let me know at wolfman89@gmail{dot}com

Thanks,
The Wolfman

I dont get the money tell I enter a "PIN". They say it takes 2-4 weeks to be mailed. Still waiting for that damn thing...

Paid hosting? Found a site that offers 1gig space and 10 gig bandwidth for $20 a year. cPanel, everything. And to make it better, 25% off with a coupon I have.

Last edited:
Back