• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request small :)

iegyi

Hi there,

For my small business I would require these specs:

cPanel
5gb Minimum disk space
50gb Minimum bandwidth
Unlimited parked, addon and subdomains (Can negotiate)
Unlimted E-mail accounts
10FTP accounts

I don't care where the location is as long as its stable

Thanks and appreciate any quotes.

EDIT: Without post2host too thanks

Sain Cai

--- i have ordered it and my details is the same :)

a2designer

---- thanks alot i need a free host with the specs on the post and it is low comparing with other companies

You're asking too much for free. Lower your request down to about 1GB or look for something paid if you want to be realistic.

Hello, iegyi,

I already sent you your login details in an e-mail. Do you no longer wish to host with us? Please let me know so I can have the account removed. Thank you.

Hello,

I have resent your details, to the same gmail address that you filled out the form with. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

I forgot to include this when I resent that e-mail: you will need to update your A record for your domain. The IP address has been sent in an alternate e-mail.

You're right, I promised you 50 GB originally, I remember now.. I will keep my word and you will receive the 50 GB. We do not offer a control panel at this time.

In a couple of months we are thinking of offering either DirectAdmin or cPanel. But for now, you just upload the content you want to be displayed into your home path and the site will work.

Back