• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request

liogr

Hello,

I need a stable host, that exists for at least 1 year, and has no plans of closing.

What do I need:
at least 500mb space
at least 1,5gb bandwidth
cpanel with fantastico, unlimited subdomains/email addresses, and some addon/parked domains(this is not required)
no posting, no links
I have a domain name registered, so I'll need your nameservers.
Must accept GREEK language on the site, it will be a site for Symbian mobiles, with software reviews and some legal freebies...

What will I offer for you:
Willing to add google ads (or something relative to google ads). (depending how much space/bandwidth you will provide me, I'll integrate bigger ads. If you provide me with 500mb/1.5gb, i'll put a 180x150 block of ads). These ads will be displayed on every page of the website.

Only serious offers, and anyone who replies without reading what I extactly ask for, will get negative points on his reputation... Thanks :)

Last edited:
So am I to assume that this will be a brand new site with little traffic if any? You say "at least" for your requirements. What would you really like, instead of just the minimum? Thanks.

The site has an average of 15 unique visitors per day. It is a blog on wordpress.com, but I would like to expand it to a full site, which will have a blog, and a forum. And in the future a portal. I will upload pictures for the tutorials and the how-to's I write (at least 5 pictures of 60kb each for every article). I will update the site at least once per day... I don't know whether it will succeed, or not, and I would like to have the ability for upgrades.

I would really like 5gb space, 50gb bandwidth but it would be too much :D . So we will start with 500mb space and 1.5gb bandwidth, and upgrade it when it needs more.

So... anyone can provide what I ask?

Last edited:
We would offer following features on axspace.com :

● cPanel 11 Control Panel
● 1 GB file transfer/month
● 100 MB disk space
● No ads, No popups
● Instant activation
● FrontPage Ext.
● and more

Negative reputation for fusionman...

Check again what I ask for... You don't even offer php & mysql, and as I mentioned on the post above yours it's a WORDPRESS BLOG... Read again, and if you can offer me what I ask for, I may choose you... else, don't even reply please...

Thank you...

Negative reputation for fusionman...

Check again what I ask for... You don't even offer php & mysql, and as I mentioned on the post above yours it's a WORDPRESS BLOG... Read again, and if you can offer me what I ask for, I may choose you... else, don't even reply please...

Thank you...

You're giving negative reputation to a host, that is paying out of their own pocket, for giving you an offer that doesn't match your request?

You, my friend, should think about what you're doing.

- Lucas

Hello!
Give all this free
ahost.ro can help you With Your requirements !
You can Pm me (With link back to this post) Or Post on ahost.ro/forum .
Aave Anice Day !

Wow, for one who is requesting for a FREE hosting, you are very rude.

I blame this on our self, when we all, my hosting included, act like a dog an offer people like these free hosting and "bidding" higher then each other and competing.

Ofcourse people like him thinks he rule the world, cause we (hosting companies) are just slave for him and people like him, who are we too offer not what our masters want. Who do we think we are? We should beg and pay THEM money to use our hosting.

Wow again.

I would hope nobody would offer people like him anything, until he/she learns to at least respect the offers he gets.

Best regards...

You're giving negative reputation to a host, that is paying out of their own pocket, for giving you an offer that doesn't match your request?

You, my friend, should think about what you're doing.

- Lucas

He is waisting his time by replying. And if it is ok for him to waste his time, it is not ok to waste my time. :)

Hello!
Give all this free
ahost.ro can help you With Your requirements !
You can Pm me (With link back to this post) Or Post on ahost.ro/forum .
Aave Anice Day !

I will pm you in a few hours, thank you

Wow, for one who is requesting for a FREE hosting, you are very rude.

I blame this on our self, when we all, my hosting included, act like a dog an offer people like these free hosting and "bidding" higher then each other and competing.

Ofcourse people like him thinks he rule the world, cause we (hosting companies) are just slave for him and people like him, who are we too offer not what our masters want. Who do we think we are? We should beg and pay THEM money to use our hosting.

Wow again.

I would hope nobody would offer people like him anything, until he/she learns to at least respect the offers he gets.

Best regards...

You are being rude pal. I never asked for something that is from outerspace, and as you can see I am willing to add links/ads for exchange. You think you rule the world, when you say things like this. When someone asks for something, and is willing to offer something back, is not rude. Anyway, I won't reply to people like you again, so don't waste your and my time for things like this. Take your hosting service and leave my thread if you don't have something to offer that meets my requirements.

Only serious offers, and anyone who replies without reading what I extactly ask for, will get negative points on his reputation... Thanks

Haha! If you won't offer "serious" offers, then go paid! God people like you annoy me!

He is waisting his time by replying. And if it is ok for him to waste his time, it is not ok to waste my time. :)

I will pm you in a few hours, thank you

You are being rude pal. I never asked for something that is from outerspace, and as you can see I am willing to add links/ads for exchange. You think you rule the world, when you say things like this. When someone asks for something, and is willing to offer something back, is not rude. Anyway, I won't reply to people like you again, so don't waste your and my time for things like this. Take your hosting service and leave my thread if you don't have something to offer that meets my requirements.

My reply to you was for your behavior, not for that you asked too much. You could have been more diplomatic, especially when you are requesting for free hosting. Dont you think its something with your behavior thats wrong, when not only I but others also point out that you are not been polite and serious.

This is my last reply to you use it like a constructive critique or not, your choice.

I agree with Adz. If you really want to be serious, get a PAID hosting. I'm not saying that being serious is wrong, but maintain your politeness.

@liogr: If you think fusionman's post is wasting your time, why do you waste more time by clicking the reputation button? If you really don't want to waste your time, why do you answer CNLucas's post? That doesn't make sense.

Cergohosting.co.uk

We can offer exactly what you need on any of our shared hosting packages. Use coupon code: FREEFORLIFE to claim.

great uptime, great customer support and a well established business.

www.cergohosting.co.uk

Hey Liogr, HostingDuet would of been happy to accept your request but we are not happy with your actions, you need to realise hosts like HostingDuet and others pay money for their hosting/servers and offer this service to you for free, aswell as that we have to advertise our butts off and we shouldn't be treated like this, if anything we should be treating you like this but most hosts will choose not to

Thanks,
HostingDuet

@Hosting Duet
Not to be to rude or go off-topic, but I find it very annoying that you're spamming your hosting link (including in your sig) in this post at least 16 times. :-\

Back