• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting

hostnit

free hosting clients don't get same customer service treatment as paid hosting? why? when we are all customers....

free hosting clients don't get same customer service treatment as paid hosting? why? when we are all customers....

I will have to disagree with you. Our support is fast, efficient and as user friendly as possible. Even when our Team gets up at 5:30 am, goes to work at our regular jobs, we still can provide good customer service - to free account holders.

Technology and up to date devices allows this to happen.

S.

There is no good excuse for bad customer service anymore.

I have to admit, a lot of my free clients right now are ending up with better customer service than my paying ones. All of my paying clients right now just need basic information, they know what to do with it and do their own thing. Some of the freebies have to be individually walked through setting up and using their sites, as they have no experience at this yet and need constant assistance.

But by the time all is said and done, the only intentional difference in quality between Free and Paid is that in an emergency the paid customers data is given a higher recovery priority.

Which if the backups were working correctly, means a response time difference of mere minutes before everyone else finds out if their stuff is safe or not.

I would like to believe even a free webhost makes enough from advertisements to support its client base with the same level of support that paid providers do, but let's face it; that's just not going to happen. If you are seeking unparallelled customer support options from a free webhost then you will most likely fall short every time. However, if you are awarded with free hosting from a paid web hosting provider then you should receive the same level of support as the paid clients unless you sign a free hosting tos that specifically dictates the terms of support that are offered to you as a free client.

Well, this is not include all web host, still we can see their are many web hosting company who provides the best support and service.
yes you are right their are some company who will not provide the support for free hosting,or they neglect for free hosting customer.
you can review them before you buy hosting from them.

More free hosting clients are appointed to a solo employee. Paid Hosting are appointed to the rest of the support team to provide the best proficient support.

If you're looking for a reseller hosting company, odds are you'll have a few thousand to wade through. We've rounded up some of the best reseller companies in our directory so you can see at a glance what they offer.

It doesn't matter of what kind of customer you are.Just think about the difference between free and paid hosting.Would they have same services?If you care and expect your site to be in the top rank and you have enough fund just go for paid hosting.Although you can save money by choosing free hosting but i think in the long run it is not free already.That's just my opinion.God bless!

Easy. Paid hosting clients pay money - the host can use these funds to hire support personnel. Free hosting users pay nothing - therefore, resources that can be devoted to them are very limited.

Windows VPS Hosting

In case you want windows VPS hosting, you will have to spend money to buy the license from the Microsoft. The price is the main factor why
a lot of people prefer Linux Hosting.
Both Windows VPS and Linux VPS hosting are fine but it's just that you have to install the software and run the operating system in a proper manner. If you have difficulty in re-installing your operating system with Linux, there are many methods to deal with this problem.

free hosting always differ to paid hosting. Of course, they paid for it, they won't spend money just to have nothing. Just put yourself on the host's place, now I would ask, Who would you give the priority? the one who do not give anything or to those who are paying you money?. Hosting is a service yet it is also a business. A business always spend money for a bigger income in return. :cool2:

Back