• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How can the do this?

unixdefrag

I asked this on the recellar.com site - no one responded to me in a few days so i will ask again here!

I have been trynig to save up money to get a dedicated server. I wanted to start reselling as a side business to my web designing. For simplicity sake I was gonna get a server that was running the cpanel software. I expected to pay atleast $200 per month for it though, so I was waiting a month or two before deciding who to order from. I was just narrowing down my search when I found this new deal from burstnet.
$99 setup and $99 per month, and it looks like it jums up to $150 for months four and more. That is pretty darn cheap. I was just wondering how they could sell that so cheap. I have not found any other cpanel servers anywhere near as close. Is this a scam? I don't think so, cause burstnet is pretty big host. But I cannot order this cause I think it is too cheap.

I'd say it's pretty legit. They just lowered the pricing to get you to sign-up. Sure, they might loose a few buck the first three months, but after that I'm sure they turn a profit. I'd say it's a good deal for the money, and BurstNET it pretty good.

Hello
I had a look at it.
Its quite a good deal.
The only problem is they give you 10GB bandwidth and then charge $4 overage.
100GB = $400

I pay $450 / month per server at UltraspeedUSA and thats with 100GB , plus its a PIII 700 with 256 MB RAM.

To get that spec of package at Burst.net would cost double that.

I also think they are being very cheeky charging $2 per month per additional IP.
I pay 50c and think thats a bit steep!

Gordon

Back