• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do you sell on sedo?

James-A

Hello everyone, I hope it's the correct section; I would have to sell a couple of domain tld .com and .co.uk, I registered on sedo after reading the price list (which I hope you understand), they now ask for account verification before they can be offered for sale domains, here I pose the questions: - Which certification should I choose: Standard Certification, Premium Certification, Premium Plus Certification (speaking sales and re-sales) - I see that in the documents requested are asking the last account statement, you can? are identity card and social security number not sufficient? - has anyone tried the platform and tell me if it is reliable / work / sells well even with the basic marketplace? thanks a lot

Never use sedo. I can create my own template and host it on blogger site or any other cheap hosting which allow me to host html page.

If they ask to many documents then switch to other domain seller. I do not believe on anyone.

Back