• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do you thing US President Bush is handling today's events?

How do you thing US President Bush is handling today's events?

• Doing Great

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Doing ok

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Could be better

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

ljprevo

How do you think US President Bush is handling today's events?

The talk in our office is.

How is President Bush handling today's events.

I personally think he is doing a good job.

What do you think, or what is your opinions.

Last edited:
He really hasn't had much of a chance to do anything considering his life has been in jeopardy all day...imagine how it must feel knowing that most of the terrorists in the world want you dead. From the press conferences he has held, he is handling the situation very well though.

For the people who voted horrible, could you give some insight as to why you voted that way?

This is one of the greatest Presidents we have ever had. And people who voted horribly should move to Kabul, because they are dead wrong. This President is pulling our nation through this like Kennedy did during the Cuban Missile Crisis. On a side note, I am quite surprised Cheney hasn't had a heart attack because of this massive terrorist incident.

I haven't seen much of what George Bush did from this incident, but he seems to be treating it pretty well from what I saw.

He let anger get the better of him, and i can definately see why he was angry.

I just hope he doesnt start a war with the wrong people, and deals with the immediate problems first.

He just speaked to all the nation, he seemed calm and to handling this well enough.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Hayama-kun
It's great to see that partisanship is not forever.

Wrong. President Bush spoke for the voice of people. Leave politics out of this. Bringing partisanship up is disgusting, and sick... when our nation needs better treatment. Our President is one of the greatest by doing his best.

There CAN BE NO SECOND THOUGHTS on this backing President Bush. The entire nation must back him, and everyone in this nation must help others with no second thoughts or it could be damaging, I really do hate stupid skeptics who try to anaylize a situation and critize the best and only way it can be handled.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Giancarlo

There CAN BE NO SECOND THOUGHTS on this backing President Bush. The entire nation must back him, and everyone in this nation must help others with no second thoughts or it could be damaging, I really do hate stupid skeptics who try to anaylize a situation and critize the best and only way it can be handled.

I agree. Bush needs the support of the nation. The last thing that we need is a disagreement, and riots and stuff.

Originally posted by Gayowulf

I agree. Bush needs the support of the nation. The last thing that we need is a disagreement, and riots and stuff.

A little more philosophy...

It could be most damaging not to follow the decisions our leader makes. He was elected by the people to swear to protect our freedoms, like every other previous president has. Democrat or Republican, both should unite in such a hour of national danger.

I would think it to be obscene if there was a lot of political bitching about in a situation like this.

I just hope that the right decision is made to protect our freedoms.

I hope there is a good balance between decisions for national security and decisions for freedom.

I am putting estimates lost to be at the minimum 10,000 (very optimistic) and at the maximum 40,000. Let's say there are 40,000 people dead.... that would be more than what we lost in all other terrorist incidents combined in the past.

Good night my friends, I have too much of a broken heart to post anymore to think that people live on this planet to do such an horrendous, and unwordable act. Words aren't enough to provide the great deal of sadness I feel for fellow man who lost their lives today.

Last edited:
I've done some more thinking about this and i've come to the conclusion that dropping a bomb wouldnt be good.

Look at the devastation we faced, and think of the devastation a poverty stricken country would face. millions of civilians who dont even know WTF is up or what their country has done.

I think this will be a turning point in world politics. We will realize we can't ignore poor people anymore. If we continue, the ruling will become much more severe and less democratic.

No doubt, like the gulf war, there will be a TV "news" serial nightly. i think thats not cool

personally i think bush is a bit of a nazi. he loves war, he says that the us is a peace loving nation but yet he is saying that he will retaliate, stoop to their level and kill innocent civilians. its a bit of a catch 22 situation, you fight the war you win the war, you don't fight the war, you lose and become susceptible to more attacks but then you look at the good side, unity, the world has come together becuase of this and is ready to act these cowards, maybe this is a push towards peace, not war.

I dont know if i'd go so far as to call him a nazi, but i think a little peace would go a long way.

I understand the need to retaliate, but not to the extent that the USA probably has in mind.

Usa has given, or should i say dropped, multimillion dollar bombs on many countries. Countries whos unrest may have been better dealt with by a multimillion dollar donation for aid snd development.

Back