• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how do you withdraw e-gold payments to your bank account?

I would like some serious companies that will exchange my egold into my bank account. who should i use? which is the best and cheapest?

Please start leaving your notes

I didnt quite get you... in the threads subject you said "how do you withdraw e-gold payments to your bank account?" but in the post you say "exchange" could you care to explain a bit more?

guess anything works for him, as long can cash out egold.
you can try sell that on ebay or other auction center. there is egold buyer that i know, but not active in US/UK

STAY AWAY FROM HIM , HE IS A SCAM.
I GOT SCAMMED I SENT HIM 1500 USD AND NEVER RECEIVED MY E-GOLD

[B]pazamba@gmail.com[/B]
www.voicemission.com
admin@voicemission.com

-------------------------

SCAM

Hey First you have posted this:
Hi,

I can do it for you. The rate is 2%. For details please contact me to pazamba@gmail.com

Thanks

Do you have 2 usernames or wht ?!

you can try sell that on ebay or other auction center

Do not sell E-gold on Ebay.. Ebay is owned by PayPal and they dont allow to sell E-Gold.. You'll get your acc terminated.. I got mine :tired2: :tired2:

Last edited:
I was scammed by him

I am one of the perssons that sent him money for e-gold.
You are right I should have used a reputable exchanger.......

I'm not sure why anyone would outlay $1500 to a stranger without security precautions in place :S

I am one of the perssons that sent him money for e-gold.
You are right I should have used a reputable exchanger.......

Do you want to send me $2000 I swear I will give you some virtual gold via mail... let me know pirate2 (sarcasm)

Jeez! Visit the e-gold site, go to the market place, there you get exchangers.

Metal dealers, pick one that will deal with your location and bank requirements, then send all the info they require for bank transactions.

YOU WILL BE CHECKED OUT!

Bank verifiable details are required as are contact details.

And a hint for the future: Don't use e-gold if withdrawing is such a pain. That thing is useless.

Had one member here asked and I was prepared to transfer -sent the PP details guess what - no reply - for about $3

So I'm out of the transfer market due to one sad act :)

It's not useless - I quite fancy paying for my retirement in gold bars :D
Plus I do pay for a lot with it so ;P

Last edited:
And a hint for the future: Don't use e-gold if withdrawing is such a pain. That thing is useless.

Hey.Dont talk like this about my favorite payment processor :evilb: :evilb:

1) Low fees
2) WordWide accepted
3) No chargebacks "Get paid, stay paid" unlike credit card payments.

3 things that paypal doesn't have.
If you want to withdraw it fast you can order a debit card from a reputable exchanger . And have the gold in your hands in minutes :beer:

Last edited:
Hey.Dont talk like this about my favorite payment processor :evilb: :evilb:

1) Low fees
2) WordWide accepted
3) No chargebacks "Get paid, stay paid" unlike credit card payments.

3 things that paypal doesn't have.
If you want to withdraw it fast you can order a debit card from a reputable exchanger . And have the gold in your hands in minutes :beer:
Yes this is how I get my e-gold out, I use the Virtual Money Inc ATM card though a reputable exchanger. The card itself is about $23.63 + shipping. If you want more info you can contact me if you wish. Anyways if you do exchange be carful people can scam you and then you would be out of a couple dollars

Yes this is how I get my e-gold out, I use the Virtual Money Inc ATM card though a reputable exchanger. The card itself is about $23.63 + shipping. If you want more info you can contact me if you wish. Anyways if you do exchange be carful people can scam you and then you would be out of a couple dollars

I use VMI too I'm actually a reseller of that cards :idea: Please PM me with the exchange you use .. I use one with 3% + 3$ fee . What's the fee of yours ?

Back