• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much do you recken i can get for the following domains;

Hi if you click the domains it takes you to sedo domain parking in there it tells you the traffic. Karlhost so far has had 700 unique visitors in 2 days where as karlshare is only over 250 atm. Please take a look.

I trusted sedo once... But never again. Unless you can get more "statistics" (Awstats would be good) still worth the same.

I would never park a domain..
Waste of time and only distorying the people that come to the domain
once they relise its a parked domain they usaly just leave and never come back
Developed they could be worth something
But as they are
I wouldnt even pay reg fee for them.

Make A Small Sample Site With A Few Google Ads Then Try To Sell Them

Remember to Do It Off Of A Free Webhost

Thanks for the info guys! Can anyone give me ideas of what to make the site into because i cant be bothered to spend so much time and money to get my VB back online.

Well for KarlShare since you say it was an active forum, upload the forum again and restore the database, if you're really interested in selling the domain for more than the reg fee this is the only way you're going to get it... Prove it was once active!

For KarlHost just upload the page you had there to start with? I'm thinking it was once a hosting site so just upload your hosting template there.

[JSH]John;838133 said:
Well for KarlShare since you say it was an active forum, upload the forum again and restore the database, if you're really interested in selling the domain for more than the reg fee this is the only way you're going to get it... Prove it was once active!

For KarlHost just upload the page you had there to start with? I'm thinking it was once a hosting site so just upload your hosting template there.

Correct it was :D Thats i may do this

Back