• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to choose the good web hosting Service?

Mediumcube

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important features that you need to make sure of. Followings are some factors for selecting the best we hosting service.FTP access
a, Amount of web space
b, Dependence and support
c, Pricing plans
d, Data Transfer.

Would also add:

-Support: Are you someone who needs a lot of support and can your host accommodate? Do you need 24/7 support and quick response times or you do not mind waiting?

I think the following are the most important ones:

a). Reviews of that hosting company
b). Web Space / Data Transfer
c). Types of servers / vps that hosting company possesses
d). Easy-to-use hosting panel

you not only need to concern on the product feature
you need to concern

- web hosting provider age
- review the web hosting provider complain and compliment
- how many day warranty back
- make sure it 24x7 no matter tech or customer service
- make sure their technical team is professional
- price is reasonable

In my mind, support and communication are absolutely the most important aspects of a web host's service.

Choosing the best host imo.

Look for a host that don't oversell. Such as
Unlimted space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Alpha Reseller plans

Host that offer these normally find them self overselling. If you are purchasing a reseller plan for best stability find host with overselling disabled. All though overselling maybe great to have but if the server is poor managed this could end up in a overran server.

The more limits a host have the more stability its bound to have. So check the host limits and if its within your needs check reviews. If a host doesn't have a review but does have a cheap coupon to start with for the first month really cheap or 30day money back guarantee they may be worth a try.

Services that are just so cheap such as $1.00 hosting can be potentially oversold servers.

All though what I've all said please not and always remember. Good system administrators can offer these and still server a very stable server. These are just things you can look at.

A good host should be the one that you can trust with your webpage without constant worry or handholding through the whole process.

Being good webhosting provider they should be able to provide you

1)24x7 support.
2)If not 100% at least 99.95% uptime.
3)High end servers equipped with better hardware.
4)Excellent server speed. High bandwidth
5)Affordable prices with other web hosting features like backup, server monitoring

Additionally their staff should be professional, knowledgeable too and should be able to provide you good customer service.

Choose a web hosting service that will display your web page to the internet and a good internet service provider.Check on the all types of web hosting and find out which one offers what fits to your need.

yes,i do agree the above factors,budget and location matters a lot for hosting.The service provided should be robust facing no downtime,now a days cloud hosting is in for all types of businesses,i suggest you to search for the best service accordingly..

I would say reliability is of the utmost importance as this encompasses most benefits of a good website hosting company. To break it down, I would look for:
  1. Security! Do they have cutting-edge technology to prevent attacks and hacks?
  2. Uptime! Can you rely on your provider to keep everything fully functioning?
  3. Speed! Does your provider work well in all areas of the globe? Or only certain places?
  4. Ease! Has your provider gone above and beyond to cater for beginners?
  5. Price! Does your hosting solution have budget pricing that is also value for money?
  6. Support! Does the hosting company have a reliable base of technicians to attend to your every need and query?

According to me, the following are the important things to keep in mind before buying any hosting:
  • SERVER LOCATION
  • BANDWIDTH & TRAFFIC
  • DATA BACKUP
  • SERVER FEATURES
  • REVIEWS
  • CONTROL PANEL
  • PRICE

Before choosing any good company for web hosting, go through the following things:
Highest uptime
High speed
24/7 customer speed
customer reviews
server location
price

Back