• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to convert PSD to WP?

Lafaso870

Hi everyone! I need your advice. I don’t have extended knowledge about HTML, I know just basics. And it’s too hard and killing to code. I have inspiration and I’d like to design with pleasure not making boring work. Can you advise me any tool or maybe software that can convert my PSD to WordPress theme? Any ideas? Waiting for your help.

While searching for solution I've found this website divine-project[dot]com. This will helps you to to convert Photoshop to Wordpress theme.

Although there may be a lot of tools to help you create a WordPress theme, nothing beats coding it by hand. If you do it by hand, you can take complete control of how the PHP code behaves and what information you get from the database.

looking for same

Divine looks great. but it may not give what you want. its better to code with your own. may be its time to learn.

if you have web designer than they can do better , by the way I am suing Online Tools for this .. Search on Google I am sure you will find it :evilb:

Hmmm to convert i can tell u one thing u dont need school to learn a little bit php and xhtml/css . go to nettuts.com or css-tricks.com thay have videos how to do that step by step trust me it will help , helped me :) good luck .

STEPS TO CONVERT PSD TO WP ARE:-

• Slicing your PSD
  • Create index.html and style.css
  • Break down your index.html into wordpress theme file structure
  • Add wordpress tags
  • Add functionalities
web hosting

Back