• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to create natural backlinks! (in the eyes of Google!)

Nice post. One of the most important things when building links is gaining them ‘naturally’. If you’re an SEO or site owner buying links or building them manually through directories, blog posting, etc. it is becoming more and more important to make it look like you’re gaining them naturally.

I would agree with many statements in the article, but at the same time I wanted to say that what you think of or believe in is not the same what google team might think about. You may think that your backlink is natural and google not and nothing can't be done.
In this situation pragmatism is the way I think. Take that easy to not think of natural links t6oo much and go ahead.

We need several way to generate linkback. The first and foremost important is to build good reputation. When the base is strong, website will become popular.

Back