• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Howdy again.. looking for decent VPS

Dark Matter

Hi everyone, it's been a very long time since I've been on here (couple of years?) Good to see there is still people way back when i first joined on here.

Anyway I am looking for a new host...

My budget is 60GBP/Month (according to google that is 93USD)

I'm probably looking at a decent VPS for that price, but would be great to be able to upgrade to a dedi later on maybe when more funds are available. I was looking at 123-reg's new cloud stuff where for about 60GBP a month I can have Quad core, 24GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 100mbit, unmetered, however I would just would like to see what is out there.. 123-reg have awful customer service so someone that i can actually communicate with is still a bonus over big spec.

EDIT, Linux please! Debian or Cent OS

Many thanks!

Last edited:
There is nothing about 123-reg's "cloud" hosting that actually makes it a cloud. There is no SAN, it appears there aren't any servers tied together, etc. Each client gets their own dedicated hard drives in RAID1 (which is going to be slow as hell, compared to a normal VPS setup), 4 cores, etc.

You would be far better off using that money and getting your own dedicated server, where the drives are going to be the same, but you won't be sharing the CPU and bandwidth with other users. The cost isn't going to be THAT much more.

Are you planning to purchase vps with webhosting control panel or just plain vps? I am sure if you enhance your search with proper keywords you will get better options.

Good Morning,

If you are still in the market for a VPS, we over at Silver Knight Tech would love to present to you our line of VPS's

Our smallest plan starts you with 1GB of RAM, 50 GB's of HD Space, 1 IP, 1000Mbps Network Uplink with 2TB's of Bandwidth, running on the OpenVZ platform, powered by SolusVM.
We currently have almost 200 OS/Templates to choose from making ones administrative life much easier.

Take a moment to view more about our services at https://www.silverknighttech.com/vps/linux-vps/

Thank you very much,

Anthony

We have many VPSes ranging from $5-70$. We actually have a $7.50 plan with 512mb/512 vswap ram which would work great for a small website. You can add cPanel to your server for $19/month.

Check us out, turfhosting .net

Best VPS hosting

247rack.com a US based vps hosting solution's co. The particular bundles regarding Maintained VMware Server Fog up are usually finest regarding start-up. They've experimented with to offer the most effective alternatives on the finest fee to your enterprise progress. The following you can even configure Memory space, PC and also all the essential things in respect the will need. They've furthermore stored alternative regarding replacing whenever since the will need increases.

Last edited:
We have a wide range of stable and powerful VPS at an economical price.

Please check our link for VPS in our website peanuthosting (dot) com .

All of our USA SATA VPS (RAID10) range are subject to the special offer : 20% off of your first month when you sign up for any of the USA SATA VPS servers, You MUST use "20OFF" to obtain this discount.

You can always seek help from our live chat support operator or open a ticket.

was ntialmi

Hi,
We currently have specials for VPS with your requirements. PM me or email me at veneesa.linares@webline-services.com for more details. Our VPS plans are very affordable and we can absolutely provide upgrade options for you later on. All our hosting solutions include 24-7 support via live chat, phone and ticket system.

View our plans at webline-services.com

Let me know if you are interested

When it comes to cheap VPS hosting in the USA, there are several providers that offer cost-effective solutions while still maintaining reliable service and support. Here are a few providers to consider:

bodHOST: bodHOST is another popular provider of cheap VPS hosting in the USA. They offer a range of flexible and scalable VPS solutions, with plans starting at just $24.99 per month. bodHOST has a global network of data centers, allowing you to choose a location that is closest to your target audience. They also offer a range of operating systems to choose from, including popular choices like Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian.

Easter Web Hosting Offer - Save 25% OFF VPS Hosting - Use Code AVPS25. Hurry Up and avail yourself of this offer now, This offer is limited time.

Back