• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am looking for a free forum host, please read inside

CaLy

Hello ! I am Carlos Octavio, from Rosario (Argentina) ...

The thing i am looking is a host where i can install and run SMF in spanish (just it) for a celebrities pictures / videos and news forum (as i said before, in spanish) ... but the pics will be NOT hosted there, images and videos will be with bbcode, from external service.

Just that, i don´t know how many space is enough for that... and the BW.

Please note: i will put addons or scripts or whatever it is called for the forum (or portal, maybe i will install a portal for SMF) for ads, like adsense code or anything with YOUR code. I mean, i will put YOUR ads in my forum (no popups)...
Also, ads can be before or after each forum post... whatever you want / need.

Cheers, and have a nice weekend !

Carlos

Hello, Gigalicous maybe suitable for your requirements, our hosting includes Softaculous & Installatron which will allow you to install SMF in one click.

Package features:
1gb Web Space
25gb Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Softaculous Script Installer
10 Mysql Databases
10 FTP Accounts
10 Addon/Parked Domains
Attracta SEO Tools
Sitebuilder
Free Support
25 POP3 Email Accounts
Free gi9.co Sub-Domain or use your own domain.

For more information, please visit our website: www.gigalicous.com

You can also take a look at runBB.com, we have recently launched and we already have lots of plug-ins and themes. There will be some pretty nice features like high grade spam protection. You can take a look at the website and let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
It´s just for the forum , i really dont have idea how much space it needs ... and also what about bandwidht?

Thanks and have a nice day!

If the pictures and videos are going to be hosted elsewhere, then the disk space and bandwidth requirements for the forum itself are going to be very minimal.

It´s just for the forum , i really dont have idea how much space it needs ... and also what about bandwidht?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Hello,

If you have your own domain i can offer you the following.

W1-FREE
  • 5,000 MB Raid 10 Disk space
  • 50,000 MB Bandwidth
  • Use your own domain name.
  • Host only one domain name.
  • 10 MySQL Database
  • 10 Email Accounts
  • 10 FTP Accounts
  • 10 Subdomains
  • cPanel/Fantastico/Softaculous/RVSkin/RVSitebuilder

- Required Posts: 5 Posts One Time
- Required Posts Monthly: 0 Posts

SIGNUP

Unmetered cPanel hosting

30GB storage
Unmetered BW
unlimited addon domains
unlimited mysql/postgresql/mail/ftp accounts

SpamAssassin
SEO tools
Logs
1H Software Usage Statistics
MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
CloudFlare
SiteBuilder
Perl Modules
Select php version
Custom php.ini and php settings
Ruby on Rails
SpamScan
Antivirus
Softaculous
Ruby on Rails
24/7 friendly support

If you are interested write me to filip.sich@hotmail.cz and I will QUICKLY send you link to order.

Back