• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Get Crap Because I Like Apple!

Dark Matter

Does anyone else?

I am young yeah.. 15 to be precise and the crap i get from people just cos i like apple my god!

I get comments like "Oh yeah he totally rapes apple computers" "Apple bum boy" "You need to go stick your **** in your apple mac usb" it gets rather annoying! If i liked windows computers i wouldn't get this crap. if i was a bigger fan of linux then i would get crap too... and its always from the ones that don't understand computers.

Im guessing the majority of people here are older and don't get this crap from people just because they own a Unix based OS or they own a web hosting service ect...

just wanted to know if anybody else has had these comments from people? Im seriously so close to beating the **** out of them.

Dark Matter :p

meh... just start quoting the Mac propagander advertisments to them :p

Most people who prefer Macs and admit it cop the same ----, i wouldnt worry about it.

But personally, no, i dont cop any ---- from anyone IRL. :D

I too am an Apple fan. They really make beautiful products, because they have "taste".
Dont worry, only the old who just got used to the strange and plain Windows GUI, refuse to change.
I am 16 years old, and I too did get such people poking fun on me.

Just dont mind, who are these people to tell you which OS to choose and which to hate?

Be proud, that you are different.

Apple = Beauty
Linux = Geeky
Microsoft = err.. unstable, unreliable, strange...

lol, i can see this thread becoming a wich is better argument...

No need to start picking on other OSs, they all have their advantages and disadvantages, lets leave it at that! :p

I get comments like "Oh yeah he totally rapes apple computers" "Apple bum boy" "You need to go stick your **** in your apple mac usb" it gets rather annoying! If i liked windows computers i wouldn't get this crap. if i was a bigger fan of linux then i would get crap too... and its always from the ones that don't understand computers.

Im guessing the majority of people here are older and don't get this crap from people just because they own a Unix based OS or they own a web hosting service ect...

You seriously need to find some new friends.

Not really had issues here, although most people I know don't quite get why myself and my other apple using friends love our macs so much.

People care far to much about what other people are doing.

Unless you're trained in martial arts starting a fight won't get you very far, It's probably people just baiting you, just don't rise to it and it'll be dropped.

Instead of them telling you to stick you male counterpart in a USB port, it would be more fitting to tell you to stick it in a firewire port.

I'm amazed Keagle aint posted in here :lol:

There's nothing to be ashamed of about owning a Mac, or liking Apple! I own a MacBook, and love it! My frirneds know how much I love my Mac, on it constantly when I can't be arsed wth my desktop, and they don't mind at all!

Just tell them to get a life, and yeah, maybe some new friends! :lol: But seriously your not the only Mac user here!

Very true Mentok (loving the name!) :lol: Nah but seriously, there's nothing wrong with Mac's, adore them, coress them, make love to them if your mad enough :lol: *I don't endorse that*

Telling people you have a Mac isn't like you're coming out of the closet or something. You're making a mountain out of a hill.

Thank you people!! :D

Yeah it does get pretty annoying, i really do need some new mates some that i can talk to about computers too. The only person i could talk to about computing was my girlfriend but we split up lol (feeling pretty crap) but meh you don't wanna know my life...

Thanks for the replies you guys rock!

If you want anyone to talk to computing with anyone, catch me on msn or something, I can talk for hours :lol:

In all seriousness, my neighbour (I'm west midlands, your east), just ignore them! And tell them to shut up!

I would just go... Sure I'll go **** my Mac... At least I have something to **** or some stupid comeback like that :D

Back