• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I got high this weekend and completely regret it

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
I'm not sure if this post will be deleted but we'll see. This past weekend I was at a friends house and in the basement some guys were smoking marijana. I've been around it a lot and have a lot of friends that have done it but I've always seemed to just not be appealed to it. I smoke hookah and an occasional cigarette and even drink, I even smoked bud from a pipe once but felt virtually no effect.

Anyway, they were using a vaporizor. Basically it heats up the marijana to the point where the THC will vaporize and then fills a bag with 100% THC smoke. I was jamming with a guy on drums and guitar and this guy that had the vaporizor was watching and said "thanks for letting me watch, let me pay you back" The other guy said no just because he was already too drunk, I myself was pretty drunk off of 7 shots and about 4 glasses of wine but I figured what the hell.

I took two hits (and I mean BIG hits, a complete lungful, why not if I am gonna do it, I might as well get the full effect, my two hits almost emptied the bag)...waited a minute...felt nothing. The guy insisted I take a couple more if I wasn't feeling anything, so he filled up another bag, and I took two more.

So I went back upstairs when we decided to watch yellow submarine in the basement. We waited out on the Balcony and smoked from our hookah. I started feeling it. I was amazed at how interesting it was. I was laughing at everything, acting like a complete jack ---. I noticed my tounge felt like a damn sponge.

So I started walking down to the basement when I got to the door it HIT ME BAD. I couldn't stand, I fell into a chair, I started to feel pain in my chest, my eyes were burning, the veins in my neck felt like they were going to explode. I felt sick, and dizzy, I had the spins.

My best friend came downstairs and I told him I can't walk I am in a lot of pain. He started telling me, "Don't worry about it, it will go away in a few minutes"

I started to feel like I was on fire, literally, I felt pain, absolute torture, My --- hole was burning (I am not making this up), I was falling over in the chair. I yelled for some ice water. People started speculating that the Marijana could have been laced, the guy who brought it already left. I could feel my heart beating a million times a second it seemed. Finally my water came and I started drinking it. I downed the glass in a few seconds. My pain was at it's worst at this point. I told them I think I might die. I needed more water.

I passed out while waiting for my friend to get the rest of my water. I woke up when it came and I drank it quickly, I still felt horrible but the pain wasn't as bad. I passed out again and woke up.

I don't remember much after this but apparently I came into the basement and fell asleep on a bean bag for an hour and a half. My friend came and woke me up and told me to go upstairs, they made a bed for me on the floor. I walked up the stairs crashed on the bed and slept until noon the next morning.

It was the most miserable experience of my life. The next day some more people were smoking and I got a whiff of the weed, it immediatly made me feel sick. I am hoping I scarred myself for life and can never do that again.

Sure I see why it can be cool, but man I want no involvement in that sort of thing.

wpe14.gif

Hobo said:
That was weed plus PCP...you done ----ed up esentially.

I, too, wonder if it was PCP. I once got smoked weed laced with PCP and I didn't have the same effects. Actually, I don't remember much, but I was in a catatonic form and I couldn't speak. It was freaky.

I don't think it was laced.

Two huge hits of vapourized bud, especially if it is good will definately f- you up. If you are drunk at the time it will be even worse.

I smoke occasionally, though in the past it was often every day. I can recall a time I used the same method guitarnerd used (though I probably had not had as much to drink.) I did not find it enjoyable.

I inhaled the whole bag in one lungful and erupted in uncontrollable coughing. I felt like I had inhaled broken glass. Basically after that I experienced pretty much the same thing, just no burning bunghole. I basically felt retarded, really thirsty, somewhat nauseated, hot, pressurized, disoriented and a lot like being alone listening to some good music.

I find if you are going to smoke marijuana for pleasant effects do it in moderation and with more conventional methods. I've also found that smoking it after you've had a lot to drink can really impair you.

I feel for you guitarnerd, and I hope that if you decide to try smoking again you find it more enjoyable.

See.. ive never understood the point of drugs. Pay good money- to act like a 4 year old ?! (with a burning bung hole)

Dean said:
See.. ive never understood the point of drugs. Pay good money- to act like a 4 year old ?! (with a burning bung hole)

It helps relaxes me. I don't smoke anymore, but a nice blunt occasionally sitting in the backyard at night relaxes the hell out of me.

It can definately be a person to person thing to wether or not they like it. I used to love it. Kicking back by myself, listening to Pink Floyd, turn on the strobe light and trip. Now I can't enjoy it like I could back then, so I just drink instead.

daxriggz2004 said:
It can definately be a person to person thing to wether or not they like it. I used to love it. Kicking back by myself, listening to Pink Floyd, turn on the strobe light and trip. Now I can't enjoy it like I could back then, so I just drink instead.

indeed.

I dread the day I cease to enjoy drinking.

I'll have to get drunk on God or something. Or start going to bingo.

I never had my chest hurting or any of them. Though any physical violence(walking into a door) could turn your buzz into a real bad trip.

You may have noticed here, people defend the drug they use. Marijuana, last I checked, was illegal. Illegal to grow, sell or smoke. I wish the law was harder on it, it messes up so many lives.

Guess what Meksilon, this thread isn't about the legalily of marijuana.

Please, do us all a favour and take your archaic point of views elsewhere -- nobody is here to argue, so how about you keep it that way?

No one here was even defending it, just speaking of personal experiences regarding pot. Go ruin threads elsewhere.

Though I guess you kind of have to feel sorry for someone who actually takes time out of their day to criticize the web design skills of 12 year-olds.

Good on you, Meksilon.

And back to the topic at hand,

What you experienced happens to alot of people the first time they smoke marijuana -- in hindsight using a vapourizer probably wasn't the best idea.

I've smoked weed once in my life, un-laced and grown out of the backyard of my buddies house. I completely lost conciousness suddenly and collapsed while walking. No warning signs, notta. So weed can harm people, maybe not most, but it does cause harm.

Back