• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Have a licence!

Have you ever lost your licence

• Total voters
Oh, drivers license!

I've lost it 3 times. 1st time it was down the back of the sofa, second it slipped through a small gap in the glovebox and 3rd time it was hiding behind the boards that cover the underneath of the bathtub.

I've lost it 3 times. 1st time it was down the back of the sofa, second it slipped through a small gap in the glovebox and 3rd time it was hiding behind the boards that cover the underneath of the bathtub.

lol ;)

No, I have never even gotten a ticket. Somehow I have good luck when it comes to avoiding the cops.

Oh, drivers license!

:lol: :evilb: ROTFLMAO

Oh, drivers license!

Lol! In the bathtub?!

I am always speeding, last night i went 50mph in a 30 zone.. Saturday night and speeding in a busy town! There are no cops around these days, they are all busy trying to catch the drug dealers.

Rob

I am always speeding, last night i went 50mph in a 30 zone.. Saturday night and speeding in a busy town! There are no cops around these days, they are all busy trying to catch the drug dealers.

Rob

What on a broken scooter?

Remove your pleading thread after that post. :devious2:

Rob
Didn't his Mum fix it up a bit? ;) Guess there's not a lot of hope for kids who treat vehicles as toys. Or for those who want a handout when they screw up.
What on a broken scooter?

Remove your pleading thread after that post. :devious2:

Well, It cost me over 1000$ when I blew up the cluch in my VS commadoor
I didnt come on to FWS posting for support in getting it fixed, :D
That was a really foolish thing to do but fun none the less!
I seem to have settled down abit since I have my daughter I used to go stupid :p - I smashed up a few cars in my time mostly out bush when I was drinking with friends old VH commadoors etc LOL fun times

One of the many advantages of living out bush
On the other hand slow internet sucks

Back