• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i have never had shamless behavier in the past why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got me. I'm "jelous"

you'll notice it doesn't get redder, but now instead of shameless behaviour, you can only hope to improve. Plus I'll bet you get a second red square if it goes down low enough.

I really think the members here at FWS should test this theory on you.

thats really ok
i should make a thread, please disaprove this for testing porpouses, i dont care anymroe, its ok

guys atleast approve me, because that whole thing went by accedent, why should i fix something i didnt break?

nope i wont cry

i just got a black rep

i disable the rep thing, cuz i think its useless, and does not tell anything about anyone's rep, its just ppl feeling jelous, or just filling their time, almost all red reps i got didnt have comments, so i do find it useless

You only think it's useless because people are annoyed by you. I would give you more bad rep if I could for digging up an old thread. But I can't because you disabled it plus Id need to spread around some more reputation before I got to you again, no doubt.

XeonGX if you find the reps thing useless why keep posting in this thread when the thread was almost a month old? IMO you're just mad about having bad rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back