• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have problems with my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many beeps? The beeps are most likely indicating an error code, which you can look up and decipher. Could be a dead battery, bad RAM, or something else. How old is your system?

The last time I had this problem with beeps and computer didn't started was when I tried to update the BIOS via flash tool and the update process failed.
It burned my BIOS chip. I called the shop where I had warranty and they told me they don't have it for bios chips. So I searched on Google 'till I found a guy who repairs computers and he replaced my bad chip.

The last time I had this problem with beeps and computer didn't started was when I tried to update the BIOS via flash tool and the update process failed.
It burned my BIOS chip. I called the shop where I had warranty and they told me they don't have it for bios chips. So I searched on Google 'till I found a guy who repairs computers and he replaced my bad chip.

Yeah, they told you completely wrong. It'll never do that if you need a BIOS update. The only way to determine you need a BIOS update is to visit the manufacturer's Website and check. Sorry you had to go through that.

If your computer won't start I'm just wondering how you're posting this. Do you have other computers/laptops or are you on a mobile phone?

If your computer beeps on starting then the RAM is damaged. Try removing it on your motherboard and replacing with another then start your computer. I’m sure it will solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back