• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i just get this email

velton

Trionaxos
NLC
FROM MRS MARIAM SITHOLA
MAIL mrsmaria_sithola@yahoo.co.uk

PHONE+ 27- 83-717-0081

ANT\ Dear Sir;

CONFIDENTIAL

You may be surprise to receive this letter since you do not know me personlly; but for the introduction;Iam Mrs.Mariam Sithola; the wife of DR.SIPHO SITHOLA,who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through the SOUTH AFRICA information exchange [S.A.I.E.]here in South Africa and I decided to write for your assistance.

MY late husband was the few black Zimbabwe farmers murdered in cold blood by the agent of the rulling Goverment of PRESSIDENT ROBERT MUGABE.for his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the white poeple. Before his death, he took me to Johnnesburg to deposit US$42 Million[forty two million united states dollars] only with a security company as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The fund was deposited in one box as consignment and was declared as family treasure,with the security company to avoid seizure and also to avoid high demurrage from security company.

This fund was earmarked for the purchase of machineries and chemical for the farms and establishment of new farm in Lesotho and Swaziland. The land problem arose when president Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act which wholly afected the white farmers and some few black vehemently condemned the modus operandi adopted by the Goverment,th resulted to rampant killing and mob actions by the war veterans and some poltical thugs. precisely,more than 31 people have killed.Head of Government from the western world, especilly Britain and United States of America have voiced the condemnation of Mugabe's plan. Subsequently;the South African Development community[S.A.D.C]has continuosly supported Mugabe's new land reform acts.It is against
this background that my family and I who are currently staying in South Africa into a foreign account.

AS his wife,I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign acount where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who has tactically frozen my family's wealth and the SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT seems to be playing along with me. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this money in the same experience in future since both countries have the same political history. Moreso, the south African foreign policy does not allow such investment since we are asylum seekers.

AS a business man whom I must entrust my future and that of my family in his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free. Therefore, if you accept to sssist my family and I,we are willing to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance,70% will be for my family and I, while 5% will be used for all expenses,but you should know that this business is highly confidential and such must be kept within us.

Best regard,

MRS.MARIA SITHOLE

Originally posted by is0lized
Join the club :D
lol :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Velton don't trust this and give her any information about your bank account cuz they will wipe you out :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: am serious :rolleyes:

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Well, apparently Mrs. "Sithola" cannot even sign her name properly at the end of her "professional" letter. :rolleyes:
ROTFLMAO for a moment i thought it was shithole

If you believe something like this maybe you deserve an empty bank account. :p I wonder if any of these scams work. Its probably the best story for a scam Ive ever heard though :p

the best? not just yet. read the one i got this morning. i think there are a lot of variations of this kind of scam huh. funny thing is i got this in my college email account. they think a college student would have this amount of money?

btw see how they put $22,000.000 (notice that this is 22 thousand dollars, but the written text says 22 million. hah.)

--

[oh man, scary, they kill people with this stuff. i removed the email text. i'm a wuss. :p ]

--

and the email is sent, not surprisingly, from travisnkala@netscape.net, rather than a more secure email address, for a letter of this type (if it was real).

Last edited:
Lol, people have been killed over this scam (well i guess that isn't Lolable, but yeah). Something about them having to go to zimbabwe due to difficulties and then they get killed, and all their money stolen. Scary stuff.

Originally posted by Moonman
Lol, people have been killed over this scam (well i guess that isn't Lolable, but yeah). Something about them having to go to zimbabwe due to difficulties and then they get killed, and all their money stolen. Scary stuff.
I don't know why they would have to go to Zimbabwe in the first place. Most of the people running these scams probably aren't even from Africa in the first place. You can see this immediately from the rather lackluster knowledge of African culture and history in their letters.

Just two of a few I receive every day of the same ilk :bandit2:

Attention : Sir/Madam

I am Hon.Mayor Ndukwe,an Attorney at Law and Personal Lawyer to one engineer and a citizen of your country who worked with the Shell Development Company here in Nigeria until his death; hereinafter shall be refered to as my client.

On the 4th of May 2000, my client with his wife together with their two children were involved in a fatal road accident as they were returning from holiday along Lagos-Port Harcourt express way. All occupants of the Vehicle unfortunately lost their lives in the course of the accident accident.

Since then, I have made a lot of unsuccessful attempts and enquiries to many People and also to your Country's Embassy here in Nigeria just to Locate any of my client's immediate and extended relatives, but all efforts seems to prove abortive.
I am contacting you to assist in claiming the sum of US$25 Million in cash which the deceased deposited in United Bank for Africa Plc.in Nigeria. The Manager of the bank last week has issued a notice to me as the only person who can attest for the deceased, to provide the next of kin to my late client or have the deposit with them declared as ''an abandoned Property'' following the laid down legal procedure within one month from the date of issue of the notice.

Much as I have been unsuccessful in locating any of the desceased relatives of for over one year now, I therefore seek your indulgence to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceed from this deposit valued at Us$25 million can be released to your account over there and I collect 65% while you collect 30% while 5% will be set aside for any expenses which might result from the transfer.

The transaction is quite a legitimate one,st100% risk free and highly confidential .You will only have to open an account for the lodgment of the money in your country, after which, I will come to your country for the sharing.
Upon your acceptance and indication of interest to work with every other important details as it affects the bank and the transfer of the fund shall be communicated to you without further delay as the Bank is working under a schedule.

I shall provide all legal documents to butress and to support the claims so long as you what us to work as a team.
As I said, this information is confidential and your security is fully protected and well quaranteed.

This is my only hope here and I really believe that we can successfully conclude this business in few days starting from the day you made your intention known to me.
Please I'm really waiting for your good mail response as I count on you for help.

Thanks,

Hon.Mayor Ndukwe.

GOOD DAY TO YOU,

I am DR.CHIMA ADAMS the trustee and financial manager to late Mr. Ron Denis i am also presently
the branch bank manager of Eco bank of Nigeria,Lagos branch.I have urgent and very confidential
business proposition for you as a result of what we presently have at hand.On june,2001 an
Australian oil consultant/contractor with the Shell oil overseas. Mr Ron Denis made a numbered
time (fixed)deposit for twenty-four calender months valued at USD$12,400,000.00 (twelve million
four hundred thousand dollars} in my branch.Upon maturity,i sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply.After a month we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers the Shell oil overseas that Mr Ron Denis died from an automobile
accident.

On further investigation i found out that he died without making a (WILL) and all attempts to
trace his next of kin was fruitless.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr
Ron Denis did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents including his
bank deposite paper work in my bank.This sum of USD$12,400,000,00 is still sitting in my bank and
the interest is beign rolled over with his principal sum at the end of each year.No one will ever
come forward to claim it.

According to the Nigerian law at the experation of three years,the money will revert to the
ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.Consequently my proposal
is that i will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr Ron Denis so that the
fruites of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt Government officials.

This is simple,i will like you to provide immedietelly your full names and address so that the
attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits,which will put you in place as the
next of kin.
We will employ the service of two attornies for drafting and notarization of the (Documents)and to
obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favour of USD12.4
Million for the transfer.We would need you as a foreigner acting as the next of kin and sole
benefactor to the inheritance of Mr Ron Denis TO CLAIM THESE FUNDS .The money will be paid to you
for us to share in the ratio of (60% OF US$12.4M) for me and (40% of US$12.4M)for you however i
will take care of all the responsibilities here to make sure you receive the money.I want you to
give me some kind of assurance that after the completion of this arrangement we shall keep my own
60% as agreed.

NOTE; There is no risk or failure at all as i have great confidence in this transation, it will be
done by the attorney and my"position" as the branch manager guarantees the 100% succesful
execution of this particular transaction.If you are interested,please reply immediately through my
private e-mail.Upon your response,i shall then provide you my identity card with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand thtransaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be most
pofitable
for the both of us because i shall require your assistance to invest my own share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply through my personal e-mail address only as soon as i recieve your reply
my confidential telephone number shall be given to you.

Thanks and regards,

DR.CHIMA ADAMS.

scam artists these days

Got this e-mail a couple days ago:

CHRISTOS OGAH AND CO.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE.
148 AWOLOWO WAY,
IKEJA, LAGOS - NIGERIA.
DIRECT PHONE# 234-802-302-4011
Dear friend,
I am Barrister Christopher Ogah(ESQ) a sollicitor, I am the personal
attorney to the immediate past President of Liberia MR. CHARLES TAYLOR,
who is presently on political asylum here in Nigeria. I know this letter
will come to you as a surprise as we have not met before, but I have to
contact you as I have been instructed by my client MR. CHARLES TAYLOR
to find a trustee in this business. I got your contact over the internet
during my search for an assistance in this business, This became
necessary as my client CHARLES TAYLOR do not want anybody who is known to his
family to be associated with this business. Note that this business is
100% risk free,

However you must confirm your ability to handle this business as it
involves a large sum of money. The fund FIFTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATE
DOLLARS (US$52million) was shipped and deposited in a security company in
Europe by MR. CHARLES TAYLOR during the recent political turmoil in his
country Liberia. Now that he is on political asylum in Nigeria, He
needs a trustworthy person like you to proceed on his behalf to the place
of the security company in order to clear the funds for joint business
Venture as he does not have intention to bringing the funds back to
Africa. Afterwards I his attorney will come over to your country and meet
you on his behalf for final agreement of the joint business venture.
Note that I will send to you the relevant documents that will enable you
take possession of this funds for onward investment, All I need from you
is as follows,

1, Your confirmation of your ability to handle this business

2, Your word that you will keep this business as confidential as
possible at all times until
we conclude this business.

3, Your telephone and fax numbers for communication

4, Your full parmanent address. As soon as I get the above information
from you, I will disclose to you the name and the country where the
security company is, I will also forward to you the contact and the name
of the director of the security company, I will also send your name and
contact to the security company to enable them contact you accordingly.
As we make progress, I will send to you A LETTER OF AUTHORITY AND AN
AGREEMENT LETTER that will enable you clear the funds on my client
behalf. I am waiting for your immediate response to enable us proceed.

Yours Faithfully.

Barrister .Christopher Ogah(ESQ)

I seriously think its a scam don't you?

Back