• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I just realized if DarkKnight were smarter, he could be the new Giancarlo

Giancarlo was absolutely amazing. One of the finest finest mentals I've ever seen on a forum. I still try and refresh glomar.net on a daily basis hoping he's revived it and posted one of his Cuba loving rants.

Giancarlo was absolutely amazing. One of the finest finest mentals I've ever seen on a forum. I still try and refresh glomar.net on a daily basis hoping he's revived it and posted one of his Cuba loving rants.

My favourite thing about glomar was that it never really appeared to be about anything, but OH GOD did it ever make you want to think it was

I wish I could have known this person so that he could be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients he might have that could be extracted for our personal use.

I wish I could have known this person so that he could be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients he might have that could be extracted for our personal use.

Blank Verse would be the next in line for that if you cant find Giannie :p

Back