• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I looking for for a host

NintendoNG

Hello, I'm looking for the following:

200MB or higher
Perl, CGI, PHP, MYSQL (NOT ASP)
Unlimited Bandwidth
Somthing I can trust
all the other regular stuff.

Do you think I can get that around $10 a month and if not how much?

Thanks?

Unlimited bandwidth doesn't exist but apart from that you could use myacen. http://www.myacen.com

They offer 250mb space, 10gb bandwidth and everything else you mentioned. That plan is $9.95 a month. Its best to start with the small plans and upgrade if you require more bandwidth. Most people ask for unlimited bandwidth because they think they will use lots but they don't always in most cases.

Take a look at Lunarpages, they offer the most bandwidth. 20GB per month. 200MB storage for $7.95 a month.

/Max

Avoid Unlimited space and bandwidth providers, because they can not get unlimited Hard Disk from their data center!

We offer

500 MB web space
10 gig data transfer
ssh
php,perl,sql,ssi, etc....

$10 / month

99.99% uptime guarantee
24/7 support
30 days money back guarantee

Our bandwith is top quality, we do not use Cogent in our network!

Mike

Unlimited bandwidth doesn't exist but apart from that you could use myacen. http://www.myacen.com

I can recommend Myacen. I've been with them 2 months now and everything has been good. They don't overload the servers, are routinely upgrading the servers (moving away from rackshack) and provide good support.

ok

So I got Myacen which seems good and I'm intrested.

I also have this plan from user: Rank:

We offer

500 MB web space
10 gig data transfer
ssh
php,perl,sql,ssi, etc....

$10 / month

99.99% uptime guarantee
24/7 support
30 days money back guarantee

Our bandwith is top quality, we do not use Cogent in our network!

and I have Dominet which is giving me an offer thats seems really good. One more thing....whats Cogent?

Thanks for helping me out

Back