• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I may have saved someone's life. I think.

Well I dont know if it is in the Bible or not but a bad should be classified as a bird. That is more a less what they are.

How many birds have hair and noses?

Its not christians that annoy me. Its the christians that think every single page of the bible is 100% fact.

Perfectly worded.

when the whole world is at peace, etc. etc.

False hopes etc. etc.

A little fast for evolution don't you think? Especially seeing in 1000 years of recorded history we haven't changes at all .

Organisms evolve when they see a need to evolve. We haven't evolved much (except for our height) because we have no need to. Have you ever needed an extra toe? Also, so far, you haven't based any of your comments on actual fact, only speculation.

I can't be bothered reading all this.

That's ok, you wouldn't understand anyway :)

Organisms evolve when they see a need to evolve. We haven't evolved much (except for our height) because we have no need to. Have you ever needed an extra toe? Also, so far, you haven't based any of your comments on actual fact, only speculation.
[/quote]

Haha, now you are just joking, right? Need to evolve?

Evolution is based on mutation and natural selection. Humans have not evolved much simply because we now have the technology to fight and control mutations. Evolution is not based on needing to evolve, like monkeys one day decided they needed to become humans!

Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

This discussion is fun. Back to the original topic, if only for a moment.

John had Brain Surgery on Friday night. He can move his arms and legs, but cannot walk yet.

He can speak, but slurred. He can recognize friends and family who visit him.
Doctors, so far are happy!

hottweelz said:

John had Brain Surgery on Friday night. He can move his arms and legs, but cannot walk yet.

Good news...one would think with signs like that he can gradually improve closer to a more normal state. I doubt he'll ever be the same, but he can at least be a fully functional member of society again.

One would hope.

Mr. Johnson said:
Why did evolution take place if the organism had no need to evolve? I see no point.

Why? Because by a random mutation in it's genes, it accidentally developped a trait which helped it survive more than everyone else in it's species and therefore spread more of it genes to the next generation, etc. etc. Nobody just up and chooses "Oh well, I could use an extra hand let's evolve one!"

Good to hear about John HOTTWHEELZ!!! I wish him the best of luck.

At least Christians have a basis. I have not seen one evolutionist agree with his buddy. So much for 100% truth with science lol. I just know that everyone one of you have to be right...even though several of you have to be wrong. Maby eveolutionists should get themselves esatblished before attacking someone else.

Good to hear your friend is awake. I'm still praying for him. Keep me updated.

heymrdj said:
At least Christians have a basis. I have not seen one evolutionist agree with his buddy. So much for 100% truth with science lol. I just know that everyone one of you have to be right...even though several of you have to be wrong. Maby eveolutionists should get themselves esatblished before attacking someone else.

Maybe you should stop speaking out of your ---. You're not a priest/cardinal/bishop/pope, and none of the pro-evolution posters have PhD's in Biology or anything similar to it.

Moreover, your 'basis' in a book. Evolution is still a theory, supported by observing the world around us. You need to remember, CAPTAIN JACKASS, that evolution doesn't deny the existence of a God or higher entity, it simply means we all have a common ancestor. Besides, evolution is closer to empirical science than your book of tales.

Instead of attacking the theory itself, you're attacking those who support it. Therefore, you FAIL.

Last edited:
Don't worry, Mr. Christian DJ Lost all credibility with this "Earth is 10,000 years old" comment.

I'm speechless. Compelled. I think...I think I've been living a lie. I'm so distraught over science, I'll no longer persue a career in biomedical/neurological engineering. I mean, science is a farce, so is anything taught in med school, anything known about the brain. They are sciences too. They must be wrong! O, woe is me!! I'll major in philosophy instead...or enroll in a Baptist institution and become a preacher. They're never wrong, and completely infallible, unlike science.

Last edited:
striker said:
Don't worry, Mr. Christian DJ Lost all credibility with this "Earth is 10,000 years old" comment.
lol, i think that's the 2nd stupidest thing I've ever heard:D

So you said the guy is back into society, how is he acting now? is he very shy, looking like he is shocked? or is he more or less like before (obvioulsy a little different). ?

hottweelz said:

Thats great news, looks as though he's recovering quickly!!

T.M. said:
Thats great news, looks as though he's recovering quickly!!

Yes, if his thought process is clear and motor skills pickup, I would think he'd be able to walk soon, that would only lead to going back to work, paying bills, getting married,

Maybe he should milk it for a while ;)

Wow, that is incredibly lucky that you turned around when you did, hottweelz. I'm really glad, for both you and John, that you acted as you did as well, I am pretty sure that you did save your friend's life.
It's good to see that he is beginning to get better as well now. I see that he is out of his coma and is beginning to function properly again, which I am incredibly pleased to hear.
I really hope that he continues to get better, please keep us updated on what is going on. It would be really nice to hear that he does get married :)
As for the religion/science debate, it is a really interesting one to read. I have been brought up as a Catholic all my life, but I am starting to have doubts about the beliefs followed by my religion. I mean, half the stuff (in my opinion) is utter rubbish. I am really too tired to explain what and why at the moment, but in this particular debate I am leaning towards the people arguing for science, simply because the arguments for religion are terrible, I'm afraid. Half of them don't even make sense :p
Anyway, I really need to sleep now. I'll see if there is an update on John's health tomorrow.
Best wishes, hottweelz. I really hope that John is alright, and that you and everyone involved gets through it okay as well.

Back