• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

...I mean...really

Sam2000

Do people REALLY click the adsense ads?
I click them everynow and then to give the site some credits. But really..there isn't much money to be made from ads...is there? Unless is PPI and you need like 1,000 impressions for like...$1..

But pay per pay (where the person must click, sign up, and pay for the service), pay per click (just clicks), pay per play (where the person must play the little flash game.), pay per signup (where the person must sign up for the service)

I mean who really click them though? Half of the time their scams and just other crappy sponsors of Google.

Do people REALLY click the adsense ads?
I click them everynow and then to give the site some credits. But really..there isn't much money to be made from ads...is there? Unless is PPI and you need like 1,000 impressions for like...$1..

But pay per pay (where the person must click, sign up, and pay for the service), pay per click (just clicks), pay per play (where the person must play the little flash game.), pay per signup (where the person must sign up for the service)

I mean who really click them though? Half of the time their scams and just other crappy sponsors of Google.

I see no sense to this post at all to be honest.
The payment for ads depends on what ads are clicked and how much the advertiser is paying.

dariusjd, do not clikc an ad unless it truly interests you.

Also, yes many folks make a lot of money with AdSense. :)

I see no sense to this post at all to be honest.
The payment for ads depends on what ads are clicked and how much the advertiser is paying.

Well the point was to see how many people really click ads.

The Stealthy One said:
dariusjd, do not clikc an ad unless it truly interests you.

Also, yes many folks make a lot of money with AdSense.

You'd have to have a huge site, preferably an entertainment site liek NewGrounds or EbaumsWorld.

I make hundreds of dollars a month and I don't have a big site like ebaumsworld or newgrounds.

I make between $20-40 a day from Google Adsense on my site, but unfortunately due to how much I have to pay for my server and high bandwidth usage, that's barely enough to pay for it every month, so rarely make any profit, lol. But still, I consider that to be a lot of money each month. :)

Back