• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need 1GB / 40GB bandwith (exchange by advertising )

chichiko

I need 1GB / 40GB bandwith (exchange by advertising )

So who can give me this host in change to edvertise to his sevice host in my Forum (+1000 visitors/ day ).

email: boloso9999@yahoo.fr

Good luck yo all .

Paid hosting and free hosting are the same, you just pay for one. What you are looking for is free hosting because you won't be paying for it. You can still get the same specs.

Dear

NevaCious can offer you the hosting you need in exchange for advertisings.

We currently own 5 servers, to guarantee optimal performance and great 99.99% uptime.

Our servers are located in the SBP datacentre, in Amsterdam (Europe). We have the best peerings all over the world.

NevaCious stands for quality , performance, service and speed!.

Contact info@nevacious.com today for more information!

We can offer you :
1000 MB Space
40 GB Bandwidth (Fair Use Policy in case of OverUsage)

100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
Kind Regards

Danny D.
NevaCious Manager.
Http://NevaCious.com

Last edited:
trocobob said:
NO ..the exchange must be with a paid Hosting ..

WW-Hosting said:
Paid hosting and free hosting are the same, you just pay for one. What you are looking for is free hosting because you won't be paying for it. You can still get the same specs.

WW-Hosting is right. If you aren't paying, you can hardly call it paid hosting. I gather you want the type of hosting account that others are willing to pay for rather then dealing with the problems associated with hosts that offer free hosting. In reality, no host is going to offer you 'sponsored' hosting unless they can make as much as another customer is willing to pay in advertising on your site. If your advertising space is really valuable enough to pay for the account, you would be better to use the income from that to pay for hosting.

Back