• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a free hosting service

crashedstyle

I know this may seem like a lot to ask from a free-domain-hosting service, but I am making a site for psp and neopets users so I need a lot of space. This is what I am looking for:

At least 500MB of space
3GB+ Bandwith
Cpanel
FTP (optional)
NO POP-UPS, BANNERS, OR TEXT LINKS

I know this may seem like a lot but if someone has something remotely close to this, I'm sure we can compromise. :) Thanks in advance!!!

crashedstyle said:
I know this may seem like a lot to ask from a free-domain-hosting service, but I am making a site for psp and neopets users so I need a lot of space. This is what I am looking for:

At least 500MB of space
3GB+ Bandwith
Cpanel
FTP (optional)

I know this may seem like a lot but if someone has something remotely close to this, I'm sure we can compromise. :) Thanks in advance!!!

i can give you free hosting, at ds-host.net but you would have to post some posts by month

Look UnionDance, I said its a lot to ask for and I said that I will COMPROMISE. People who are acting like you are really annoy me because just because it seems like a little much, you know it wont happen. If you think its too much, then I dont have to sign up with your site. Its plain to see thats what you want.

crashedstyle said:
Look UnionDance, I said its a lot to ask for and I said that I will COMPROMISE. People who are acting like you are really annoy me because just because it seems like a little much, you know it wont happen. If you think its too much, then I dont have to sign up with your site. Its plain to see thats what you want.

And people like you annoy us.
You want everything and not offering anything in return. Compromise? What compromise?

crashedstyle said:

At least 500MB of space
3GB+ Bandwith
Cpanel
FTP (optional)

I can offer you this:
FSE5 (Fine Spot English Five)
500MB Space
5GB Bandwidth

Now what is your compromise?

Look, I'll do forum posting, I am just not a FAN of it. As long as the posting amount is reasonable, I'll do it. Thats COMPROMISING. And if I can choose where to have my ads, I'll do that. That is also COMPROMISING. I will not have everything in return for nothing. I am NOT LIKE THAT.

crashedstyle said:
Look, I'll do forum posting, I am just not a FAN of it. As long as the posting amount is reasonable, I'll do it. Thats COMPROMISING. And if I can choose where to have my ads, I'll do that. That is also COMPROMISING. I will not have everything in return for nothing. I am NOT LIKE THAT.

It's not about forum posting nor ads because we only require our members to post once a month and we are placing no ads. It's the attitude you manifested in this thread: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2170278&page=2

I believe we will not be having any good relationships in the future if you have an attitude like that.

Back