• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a host for a Search Engine Win 2000 / 500MB + ?

inason

Will accept private or shared hosts, but I must have the utmost capable technologies available at the absolute lowest price, I will stay loyal and refer many prospects to whomever provides the most convincing plan. Thanks in advance...!!

Go ahead and email me anytime!

Specs

Server Type: Windows 2000 *

Space: 500MB +

Transfer: Unlimited (if possible)

Hosting: 6 domains

Web-Based E-mail

Multimedia Support: Real Audio/Video Streaming, Flash, and Shockwave.

Scripts: ASP, CGI-Bin, Perl, PHP,

Description:
Meta Search Clustering with a directory database.

Example:

iBoogie

If you need more specific details I can give you a call or I will email my contact information.

Regards,
Izaak Nason

Last edited:
That going to be hard to find without buying a dedicatedn server and win2k hosts are expensive.

I realize that some of the offers that I have seen in TopHosts.com and other places alike tend embellish their ad descriptions a little by saying that they offer unlimited traffic for a specific plan, but I just wanted to see how far one hosting company could go and will go to gain new clients. See I do not need to start out with big plan as long as I can enable more bandwidth without waiting period meaning a simple call and upgrade.

Just a good strong plan that I can progress from will help me out a lot. Windows is the only server I can use at the moment because that is what the installation calls for under the search database specs. I am not the actual programmer so I can only answer surface questions like the user end and maybe some of the administration. I have seen some absolute dirt cheap hosting plans for windows in forums alike, but I never see any phone numbers for support so rather then beat around the busch I just figured that I would get some strong bid proposals.

If you would like to speak with me you may email your information and I could call you or the other way around.

Regards,
Izaak

Last edited:
Back