• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a host for my file hosting site

Umm...running a file host off a free host? You aren't going to get it. It sucks up space and bandwidth like crazy and you can't always be sure what's uploaded.
Earn money and get a server, that's the only way I can think of. That, or run ot on your own computer.

File hosts need a dedicated server. Trust me, this is speaking from experience. If it becomes popular (which we all hope it does) then you need at least 256mb ram to operate it.

i would recommend a home pc server software, use ur broadband connection and host it from ur pc

I maybe able to give that for free but you're going to need some huge advertising of my paid site there.
Alternatively I can give you 25gb of space with 400gb bandwidth and a free domain for $8 a month.
PM if intrested.

msyaz said:
But how?!! can u teach me step by step?

Actually it's pretty easy, u don't need any fancy computer specs. Just any ordinary computer but of course a stronger 1 is better, anyway the first thing to do is to check your internet connection's UPLOAD speed. The higher the better. I have the software though :biggrin2:

suggest u to get a dedicated server instead. Maybe have a try for requesting free dedicated server( joking)

Back