• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a host for my personal website.

february26

My personal website WAS http://www.nattsumi.com/rotokyo

Problems here were that they allow anyone to access your space and change things on you without your permission, and when you try to access your space, they deliberatly change the password on you and they don't tell you your new password. When you try to talk with them that it's YOUR space, they don't want you to access it so they offer you a read-only account and give liberties to the hackers.

My website was basically a personal site open to general public. I blog and host a small multimedia section where people can come and listen to music. I only upload 2 songs monthly.

I need a trustworthy host that allows MySQL, PHP, FTP access. If the host requires ads on site, I'll be glad to ad small banners, nothing like angelfire.com's ads please =) I hope it's not asking too much.

EDIT: I forgot, also looking for a free host.

Last edited:
well what's generic?... personally I haven't looked into this type of stuff before, due to the fact that my first few sites were based of angelfire. I don't plan to ----- media on my site, it's just like a personal blogger and host a song of 2 for vistors to listen to.

Well syxe.com (www.syxe.com) offers 100MB Space & 1GB Bandwidth with NO ADS ! They are moving to dedicated server so they will be giving more space and bandwidth so i highly reccomend them to anyone :).

Back