• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a host with support for multiple domains, sort of like reseller

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
I need a good reliable host that works well for multiple domains (different folders for each). I don't really need all the features of a reseller I suppose although I will take it (I currently have a reseller). I just want a reliable host with MySql 1gig of storage space or more (lots of my own mp3, podcasts, image galleries, and videos I've edited) and a decent amount of transfer, the most popular site I have gets about 250 unique visits a day and uses 8-10gigs at the most a month.

The catch is that I have about 10 domains, some are clients I have designed websites for some are for friends personal blogs I designed and others are just my own personal sites.

I need to figure this out this week, and I'd prefer to have it all sorted out tomorrow.

So reccomend some good hosts that will let me setup several domains with several different folders

Thank You

Oh yeah, I'm looking for something around $15-$25 a month

If you have 10 domains, and each is a different site, then I would highly recommend looking at a reseller package. It would make managing your accounts MUCH easier compared to trying to cram them into 1 single shared account using add-on domains.

Anyways, since it looks like you are looking for recommendations and not offers, I'll leave it at that :).

Good luck with your search.

-Thomas

tikitak said:
If you have 10 domains, and each is a different site, then I would highly recommend looking at a reseller package. It would make managing your accounts MUCH easier compared to trying to cram them into 1 single shared account using add-on domains.

Anyways, since it looks like you are looking for recommendations and not offers, I'll leave it at that :).

Good luck with your search.

-Thomas

Agreed, a reseller account would definetly be easier for you. :)

Ok reseller it is, yes I would like some reccomendations from FWS users in this thread but feel free to pm offers

I received offers from both of the hosts that responded to this thread via PM, which I requested. Both have deals with the features and prices I am looking for but what host do I go with, actual client and user insight and suggestions are all I need now to make a decision...

In case your clients dont need to have their control panel, you can use a shared account with add-on domains. With DirectAdmin control panel, each domain has different folder, not inside the main domain likes cPanel.

But if your clients need their own control panel, yes, a reseller account is the best for you.

which way do you want to go?

None of my clients use the control panel I currently have so they don't need it but I do need seperate FTP accounts that log in to different folders for a few

You could make folders in cpanel and then link each add on domain to their respective folders.
Cpanel also allows you to link ftp accounts to just certain folders.
If you are not completely sold on the idea of a reseller, Revolutionary Host will make you an offer. Mind you that this is only if you are not going to use a reseller. 2GB space and 20GB Bandwidth for $6 a month. This comes with cpanel+fantastico and sits on a 100mbs connected server. Virus protection is included on the server so that you can easily check any of your media files for infection. Because we do not oversell, we have more than enough space and bandwidth on our servers to acommodate a growing media site like your. Of cource with a budget of 15-25$ I could offer you alot more different plans. Do you have a certain requirement that you know you will need?

Last edited:
I can give you 10000 as far as i care.

How does this sound?

1Gb space
100GB bandwidth
Reseller access
10000 add-on domains (on your account + reseller access to whm)
unlimited mySQL/e-mail/ftp e.t.c

$15

You will be hosted on a server in south hampshire, UK, and i do not oversell.

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you our Plan #1 with free upgrades on the number of hosted domains.

Plan #1:
3000 MB Space
25,600 MB True Uncompromised Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts,FTP Accounts,Sub Domains,MySQL Databases
14 Hosted Domains (originally 3 hosted domains)
8 Parked Domains
For only $6.45 USD

All Packages Include:
- Free Setup, Domain Name (with yearly billing cycle), web-tempaltes (on request to support@digitalworldhost.com only)
- 100% No over-selling guarantee
- 99.9% Uptime guarantee
- 7 Day no-questions-asked money back guarantee
- Cpanel and Fantastico Deluxe

To order please visit https://www.digitalworldhost.com/client/order.php or visit http://www.DigitalWorldHost.com for more details. After you order, our staff team will increase your hosted domains to 14.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com .

Best wishes and regards,

Tang.

Last edited:
Hello,
With our reseller plan you will have separate ftp account for each hosting plan so if you are interested please contact me or visit our website.

Best Wishes
A.

Hello, My-E-Space.com can offer you the following reseller package:
Starter Plan B
2gb disc space
45gb bandwidth
unlimited hosted domains
unlimited features (mysql, ftp, email)
Free Domain name
Free web template
Free ClientExec billing and client managment system
TRUE 24x7 support
99.9% uptime (Verify Here)
all for only $18 a month!

We also have a Plan A package that may suit your needs that is only $8 a month, but it does not have the Free Domain name, Free web template, or the Free Billing System.
Please note that we are NOT resellers, or a one man operation as many of these others are. We operate from our own servers, and have a dedicated support staff ready and waiting to assist you should you need them.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at sales @ my-e-space.com

Thank you, and best of luck to you in your hosting search!

Hi,
Explode Host can offer you:
Budget:
• 800 MB Space
• 10 Gb Bandwidth
• 6 Domains Hosted
$2.95/month if paid annually
$3.95/month to month

Corporate:
• 2000 MB Space
• 30 Gb Bandwidth
• Unlimited Domains Hosted
$6.95/month if paid annually
$7.95/month to month

I can give you 15 domains in the budget plan if you want. Use FWS838 in the referrer box so I know to upgrade the account.
Use coupon 15PERCENTOFF to get 15 percent off ANY shared or reseller plan paid annually!

Visit http://www.explodehost.com for more information or to order.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Eliav

Last edited:
According to your budget and requirements we can provide you with our NetStarter Kit which has:

2 GB Storage Space
250 GB Bandwidth
2 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, FTP Login
2 MySQL Databases, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $4 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

All Hosting Package include:
-Free Setup