• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need a small cpanel host with 500 mb and 10 gb bth

Hi,
i need a small cpanel host with 500 mb and 10 gb bth
if any one can help me please creat the host for this domain : iegyi.com
and send the info. P.m or ( iegyi.com@gmail.com ) :knockedou

So you need 500MB free for the domain iegyi.com?

Weren't you just offering post to host on that same domain not too long ago?

Before you have a chance to lie about it, here's the thread.

Quit trying to play everybody for a fool!

So you need 500MB free for the domain iegyi.com?

Weren't you just offering post to host on that same domain not too long ago?

Before you have a chance to lie about it, here's the thread.

Quit trying to play everybody for a fool!

this post is old and one of the members were had a vps and he was use the domain and the server down and now i'm using it my self and i need this free host :tired2:

this post is old and one of the members were had a vps and he was use the domain and the server down and now i'm using it my self and i need this free host :tired2:

It was only 3 weeks ago that you were OFFERING post-to-host services. So you mean to say that between then and now: you let one of your "members" use your domain, offer post to host services on a VPS belonging to them, post the ad here on FWS (under your user account), lose the VPS and go offline. Now you have your domain back and you're looking for a free host now. Is that what you mean?

Dude your requests are becoming more sketchy then a Bob Ross drawing.

Also you may wish to explain why your account was suspended. You were looking for hosting for your domain as Deeplist said not more then a month ago (5GB space/50GB transfer), now you have no hosting?

I am sure explanations would be in order for anyone remotely willing to take the chance on hosting you. You may also wish to tell them your site is likely in Arabic, as it was before you got tossed from your provider.

Last edited:
I'll try a different type of reply. Someone give him hosting. Then when he violates the TOS and returns a THIRD time we can report in why.

This is what I was talking about on my Client Pre-Processing idea earlier. Anyone feel like taking on a risky client?

I would be happy to take him for the little "experiment" but it doesn't appear any portion of his site is in English. I don't allow non-English content.

Back