• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need at least

Hi there,

NecronHosting can offer you a custom plan. It includes-

1GB space
100GB data transfer
PHP, MySQL, FTP, POP3 Email
cPanel with Fantastico
plus more
for $20/month

If you're interested, please email us at admin@necronhosting.com and quote this post.

Hello babolo,

StaticHost would like to offer you the following Custom Plan.

1GB Space
100GB Bandwidth
PHP, MySQL, FTP, POP3 Email accounts, etc.
cPanel 9 Latest with Fantastico
Price: $19/month

You will be hosted on our Dell Dual Xeon 2.8 Ghz, 2 Gig ram, 2x73 GB SCSI located in The Planet.

If you are interested then please email sales@statichost.co.uk or PM me here. Be sure to mention this thread as this is a Custom Plan.

Thanks!

Dear babolo,

PixelHosting can offer you the following custom hosting package:
1GB Diskspace and 100GB Bandwidth for $12/month.

You can view our predefined hosting packages here.
If you want to test our services first you can signup for a free 7 day trial account here.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact sales@pixelhosting.net.

Best Regards,
S. Van Baelen
PixelHosting Sales

hi,

We have been providing high quality hosting for nearly eight years, i am sure you know that one can't survive in this industry for that long without providing quality services :), we can confidently say that you will have a great experience with us.

I would first like to point out that you are another person who is looking for too much while wishing to pay less. I can understand, I guess if i too step out for shopping, i would be looking for the best possbile deal, however the thing is that you do not want to get stuck by paying a low price for a product that is not going to last you long at all.

please also understand that your requirements are a bit out of proportion, you only need 1 GB disk space and 100 GB bandwidth do you realyl think that any host will have plan like that?? :)

however, very recently we have revised our plans and have started to offer people more for the same price (you can check a few older threads if you wish to confirm that :D )

i think that a reseller package would be the best for you, as it also opens up some business opportunites for you if you wish to exploit them :)

under our new DEV-KIT plan we can offer you:
4 GB Diskspace
80 Gb Bandwidth
10 IIS Web sites
unlimited mailserver - Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam an.d anti virus scans
4 MS-SQL server DB's
10 MYSQl DB's
Unlimited Access, FoxPro, ODBC, Excel databases
10 Web Statistics - Graphic, real-time data on your web traffic
and ofcourse, the latest versions of PHP, ASP etc.
all this for the amazing low price of $16.75 per month

if you are still adamant about the bandwidth, then you can also go for our SQL-KIT, we will give you:
8 GB Diskspace
160 Gb Bandwidth
25 IIS Web sites
unlimited mailserver - Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam an.d anti virus scans
10 MS-SQL server DB's
15 MYSQl DB's
Unlimited Access, FoxPro, ODBC, Excel databases
25 Web Statistics - Graphic, real-time data on your web traffic
and ofcourse, the latest versions of PHP, ASP etc.
all this for the amazing low price of $31.25 per month

you can also upgrade to another plan in the future for no extra charge.

If you are interested then please have a look at our Plans & Prices page
and choose a plan that suits you the most.

if you are unable to open the link above then please copy and paste the following URL in your browser: http://www.m6.net/web-hosting-prices.asp

Last edited:
Back