• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need Cheap Good hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSSX

I need about

reseller account (Just to be able to create domains for all my small sites ( around 40 of them))
5 - 10 gigs space
200 gigs bandwidth
php/mysql/cpanel

A really cheap price($20?)!

What can you guys offer me?

No reliable and trustworthy web hosting company will supply you with what you are looking for for $20 dollars a month.

Originally posted by SSSX
I need about

reseller account (Just to be able to create domains for all my small sites ( around 40 of them))
5 - 10 gigs space
200 gigs bandwidth
php/mysql/cpanel

A really cheap price($20?)!

What can you guys offer me?

That is like the 45% of the Bandwith of a Dedicated Server :rolleyes: for $20 ... Dream on;)

I will find the offer, I believe I know of a company who offers such a deal.

EDIT/

I think it was something like:

5GB of Disk Space
200GB of Monthly YIPES! Data Transfer
WHM Reseller
$29 per month

Last edited:
Re: Re: I need Cheap Good hosting

Originally posted by MN-Carl
I will find the offer, I believe I know of a company who offers such a deal.

EDIT/

I think it was something like:

5GB of Disk Space
200GB of Monthly YIPES! Data Transfer
WHM Reseller
$29 per month

Please do, I would GREATLY appreciate it my friend.

Originally posted by Loon
how do you find the time for 40 websites :confused:

I have trouble with 2 :(

heh, Well I create the sites, and get others to update the news and stuff. It's not that hard, but I'm always looking for more good staff.

What are your two sites btw?

honestly, if necessary, I can adjust the space requirement, but i need around that if not more bandwidth.

Minimum Space: 1 GB,

What I want really, something like 2gb, 5 is alright, but I wont'ever use that much.

Minimum Bandwidth is gonna be like 200gb, I could use 300 eventually if i tried to consume bandwidth.

u can go to www.datacities.com

they offer an reseller plan 4 like $40

with 10 GB space

100 GB bandwith...

i use their services 4 my car site which loads very fast keeping in mind its so graphic intensive...

they also gaurentee 1 hour support reply.....

my 2 cent....

200GB of transfer...wow...are u trying to do reselling or hosting. cuz u don't need that much if you just doing site.

well look here racknet.biz and see if anything you like... RackNet also do live support by aim RackNet Sales or RackNet Support.

Originally posted by racknet
200GB of transfer...wow...are u trying to do reselling or hosting. cuz u don't need that much if you just doing site.

well look here racknet.biz and see if anything you like... RackNet also do live support by aim RackNet Sales or RackNet Support.

Trust me, my sites use this kind of bandwidth.

And trust me, if you get a host that supplies you with those requirements for that price, hell, anything NEAR that price, you'll be back here looking for hosting within a month. Either that or you'll kill yourself due to lack of support, uptime, shoddy servers, billing support, and lots of problems of being cut off.

It's your choice whether or not to go with these companies, I'm just telling you that if you want that, you should raise your price requirements. Contact me if you need some more info, I'd love to help.

hey that datacities offers 30gig bandwidth for 6.95 a month? is that for like webhosting etc or is this something entirely different? im looking for a place to host my files, and i need 30gigs bandwidth..so far the best deal i can get is $15 a month but damn 6.95 sounds good, if what they do is what im looking for that is

Actually, there is a 0.5-1USD for each GB of bandwidth. I don't think you can get that more (200GB+) for 20USD/mo.
Anyway, my "2 cent".

While some users or business owner would risk their reputation and business and go with cheap hosting, majority wouldn't. And those who did, always come back and look for hosting. :)

So in other words you open up alot of sites and get people to work on the sites for you?

I doubt anyone would do the work for you..
Anyways its none of my business, but if you're planing on having WAREZ on your site and copyrighted materials your site would most likely be deleted by your host immediately.

Actually cheap = bad services, IMO. Anyway, if you really want that much bandwitdh then i suggest going for a colo/dedicated server. I don't think there are plans on shared hosting with so much bandwitdh. Rackshack may be your friend, if you can be your own sys admin :confused2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back