• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need .com with WHOIS protection (11$ Paypal)

Host4Cheap

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for registering .com with WHOIS protection. I have 11$ in my paypal account collected by donations and ADS clicks. I dont have Credit Card and Bank Account.

Can anyone help me! :cry2:

Tried Godaddy .com but if i select Paypal as Payment Method. It takes to paypal and there they ask me Credit Number.

Can anyone help me!!

it ask for credit number but look carefully for a login box, you can login and pay directly from paypal

Yup! I logined in my account and it still says your account info is incompelte! and does not proceeds forward

Ya my account is unverified lol

Dear Friend,

What did you figure out? I am interested to know. Is the problem solved? Can't you buy the domain name with the unvarified Paypal account?

unvarified paypal account who is supporting them

Dear sukhdeepsinghkohl and others,

I am still confused about Who is supporting unvarified paypal account and who is not. The options are

Godaddy.
namecheap.com
1and1.com

Who is supporting or not supporting unvarified paypal account? A Guru's ans will be perfect. Because all others are making this thing more complicated and confusing by a 1 line ans. Total waste of time.

well dont get confused :p

You should have checked by now :lol:

Well Namecheap.com accepts unverified paypal account.

Enjoy!

Back