• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need some help.

SendaGig

Hey all I am probably like a lot of other people here and I have gotten fed up with big business data centers where they either nail ya on the prices or they let your stuff get stolen. Because of this I said screw it and a few of us got together and opened our own little place. We have 100mbits of bandwidth in a high class secure building with redundant power grids coming into the building and we did it all for a reasonable price but we need a few more people to cover the costs. If you are interested in having your servers in an affordable secure building then let me know. The building is One Financial Place a.k.a. 440 S. Lasalle in Chicago and we have a dream of a setup there

Email me at colospace@sendagig.com

Hey,

May I recommend having a website (never know may get clientèle). And if your looking for partners in your new center adventure, I would recommend having some more formal proposal, and outlining the goodies.

Sounds like you guys could get some were, and wish you the best!

I assume that you need to work on the offer and post that in th ads' section. Maybe someone will get interested

Update from SendaGig

Hey,

May I recommend having a website (never know may get clientèle).

We have a website currently being built, right now it is our old site at http://www.sendagig.com

We offer Colo-Space with a $20/20/20 deal, this means:
$20 = Per U (with a $20 discount for a 4 U server)
$20 = Power per unit
$20 = Each meg of bandwith

We also offer dedicated servers and VOIP Phone Service.
for Questions or comments it is best to contact us via email or phone:
Email - colospace@sendagig.com
Phone:
Local Chicago: 312-924-9112
Toll Free: 866-204-2161

Just want to suggest that you fix up your site.
I'm sorry but looks unprofessional.
The same. But I do understand that having pay to the web hosting you need you might be run out of the money. FYI: good web site view is the first step to the success

Is it me or does it look like these guys are just trying to sell u guys colo which would make this an ad (wrong forum) lol

Back