• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I remembered my password!

lol, hey guys.

Good to see a few of the oldies here now, I was getting a bit worried :p.

When did Wojtek disappear?!

I'm not going to say welcome back because it's likely your already gone. Oh ----, I just said it. Damn.

even more shocking than anhedonia, EpidemiK posted. i am just shocked now. so, now, if we can just find out what really happened to Wojtek.

even more shocking than anhedonia, EpidemiK posted. i am just shocked now. so, now, if we can just find out what really happened to Wojtek.

I resent that someone else's return is more shocking than mine pirate2!

Seriously though, I take it Wojtek just stopping logging on?

I've been trying to track down someone's blog I used to watch; he has completely disappeared. I can find various forums where he's posted, sites his freelance little web company made, links and forums and references to his old music fan site, but that's it. All the links lead nowhere, even the web design company links. It's just weird, it's as though everything was purposely wiped/hidden, not just that he stopped logging on one day, the only 'proof' he ever existed is stuff on other people's sites.

I resent that someone else's return is more shocking than mine pirate2!

Seriously though, I take it Wojtek just stopping logging on?

sorry, but, you have been around more recently than EpidemiK. either way, glad to see you both back. as for Wojtek, i really wonder what happened. i dont know if his cell number is even his anymore. i called it and got some answering service, but, it used to say, "hello, this is wojtek, leave a message" or something around those lines.

Back