• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I remembered my password!

This place is nothing like it was without YUPAPA - you can talk ---- and ----- about how much you hated him but it was like a ray of ----ing sunshine with YUPAPA posting here.

YUPAPA, sweet prince, come back and make this place what it was.

This place is nothing like it was without YUPAPA - you can talk ---- and ----- about how much you hated him but it was like a ray of ----ing sunshine with YUPAPA posting here.

YUPAPA, sweet prince, come back and make this place what it was.

Now there's a user I haven't seen since I left.

Woah... Blast from the past.

I was digging through the bowels of my bookmark list and found this page. I wonder how much things have changed in the past 8 years? It's funny how we all seem to have suddenly remembered our passwords at a similar time. ;)

I wonder if anyone still remembers me. From what little I remember, I recall being quite the notorious spammer in the past. As a result, I'm probably not remembered nearly as much as the other great oldies were.

Golly, Coolin. I've only heard rumors of your existence. Although your name has always come up when NLC is ever mentioned.

I wonder if anyone still remembers me. From what little I remember, I recall being quite the notorious spammer in the past. As a result, I'm probably not remembered nearly as much as the other great oldies were.
You rate a mention from time to time :D

I was digging through the bowels of my bookmark list and found this page. I wonder how much things have changed in the past 8 years? It's funny how we all seem to have suddenly remembered our passwords at a similar time. ;)

Wow :eek3:

LeX was around a couple of months ago, we should have a NLC re-union!

WB!! Haven't seen you in a LONG time. I mean it's been almost 2 years since I saw you?

It has been a while :). Back for 'good' now!

Hey girl, good to see you again :wave:

Hooray, someone I have been hoping to see all this time :). How's things?! Still my favourite ducky, I see :).

The bunny girl is Australian too :p

Australian women are of course the world's sexiest.

I remember you Coolin! :) Nice that you came back around the same time as me! Now we just need a few others returning ;).

Did this thread spawn some sort of FWS batphone that called up a bunch of absent members to post here?

It's a bunnyphone, actually.

C'mon meow!!!

I had Yupapa service a bit ago and it was great. I just eventually couldn't stand the control panel (its a custom somethingpapa named panel)

Back