• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

:: i-Xen.net - No Fly-by "50GB" Hosting Here - No Hosting Packages to Choose From ::

phprocks

i-Xen.net FREE cPanel Hosting

Due to the success of fly-by 50GB hosting by a few, the industry of free hosting is changing rapidly - the "standards" you expect in free hosting are much different than 2 years ago. Expecting super reliable 50GB hosting? You're in the wrong thread! It isn't reliable whatever excuse is made - and you don't need it either.

I am providing free cPanel hosting to individuals that need it for their personal Website; maybe a blog, a forum, a PHP script or project - that sort of thing. I am an individual myself, I am not loaded with cash (so don't expect any 50GB offers here) - so if you're a genuine individual, you probably have come across difficulty to find a reliable and genuine Web hosting service. I am not devoting time solely to free hosting service either :).

For more information about the hosting I provide, visit the forum itself or the thread specifically (and there are no packages to choose from - read that thread for more info).

Last edited:
I am unable to register in your forum due to the inability of the registration form to include a picture.

I am unable to register in your forum due to the inability of the registration form to include a picture.

Hi,

This has been fixed and I'd like to apologise to anyone who hasn't been able to register.

Just to update we're now offering an early Christmas special: Free Resellers consisting of 2GB space, 20GB bandwidth! Visit the forum for more info :).

Back