• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you wanna offer your reseller

lighting_blue

I hope people will not tell me where to got it coz each forum got each rule and its need long time if I follow it.

I just wanna say, First I just need to 1 to 2 Gb space and 10 B/W used for hosting business.

As the return to you, I will add your ads. Maybe if I offer free host ( small amount just 50Mb ) I will push them to click ur ads. If I sell the host, when I got out of space then I begin to buy reseller from you.

I will more thankful if you allow me to sell the host in my country language ( Indonesia ) and at least I won't allow warez, mp3, adult and other illegal file or activity.

Thanks

As stated in another post, why are you looking to host others when you cannot host yourself?

Regards,

People just want make money for free. If anyone could get a reseller account for free and make money off of it, everyone would be doing it.

Back